Anyone noticed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just how many locked threads contain many instances of the words

" Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion."

Sponsored Links
Perhaps someone thinks Ad Hominem is a religious leader in Iran.
Nope, it's just a reference to the great 'leader' - aka notchy...

A true believer/exponent of the art of ignorance and hypocrisy (y)

Sponsored Links
Just how many locked threads contain many instances of the words

" Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion."

'Ad hominem' attack - used by a LWR to show off his Latin O Level. Also demonstrating flake-like hypocrisy, because they like to dish it out, but cry to mummy mod when they get it back.

'Zero contribution' - is probably the stock phrase of the local mod. Used to close down any contributions that clash with their ever so right-on credentials. LWR are free to spout their drivel and abuse people, but anyone right of centre will be censored mercilessly. This needs to happen to cover up mass immigration/liberal law enforcement/high foreigner crime rate/remoan and any other pc disasters that they promote.

Last edited:
Tis R Bees new fad . To replace the previous "snap smile" .(himagain;))

As has been said ,he probably thinks it some Iranian religious leader :) he met at one of his frequent embassy visits ;)

That'll be 'HOUSE! ' not 'cry to mummy'.

I see troll RACoff is having a rant and moan. MOAN, MOAN, MOAN. Poor sensitive old dear. PC, liberal, brigade, foreigner, snowflake.....stock phrases form the sensitive flower troll-boy RACoff. Get a life.

Use of the latin amuses me.

Its modern translation is, swerve.

Avoid the issue, attack the person.

That'll be 'HOUSE! ' not 'cry to mummy'.

I see troll RACoff is having a rant and moan. MOAN, MOAN, MOAN. Poor sensitive old dear. PC, liberal, brigade, foreigner, snowflake.....stock phrases form the sensitive flower troll-boy RACoff. Get a life.

who's RAcoff o_O

Sponsored Links
Back