Ooooh, just noticed

Sponsored Links
There is a flowers taped up on the bus stop sign on the A13 when a 5 yrs boy was killed by a bus approx' 9 years ago. I passed this road daily and the family renew the flower every week since the boy died. I wondered how long they can keep this up for ? I know it's not easy but I think they should try to let it go..............The problem I finding now is, flowers all over the place and mainly streetlight on my way to work. I understand for the first week or so but to carry on in the long term I'm not too sure.

I feel the whole Di thing was hyped up when she was alive, she was turned into a peoples hero by the media but people seem to forget the bad publicity early on when she would take off at the drop of a hat and go ski-ing here there and everywere with fergie whilst the proper royals knew their commitments and duties, it was only after the bad publicity and public loathing of her and fergies playing about that she wised up and hastily put together a first class public relations outfit that seemed to change her "ratings" pretty rapidly with such publicity stunts as visits to starving children and her ripping off the hard work that people like mother theresa had done all their lives not just for a fleeting visit!
then more grabbing of the public sympathy with dragging out the dirty laundry in her marriage for all to see instead of behaving like the proper royals again with quiet dignity. what sort of adult behaviour was it to try to publicly humiliate Charles and the rest of the royal family by supposedly getting herself pregnant like that with Dodi, No wonder there were a few raised eyebrows when she met her fate that way.

Sponsored Links
masona said:
There is a flowers taped up on the bus stop sign on the A13 when a 5 yrs boy was killed by a bus approx' 9 years ago. I passed this road daily and the family renew the flower every week since the boy died. I wondered how long they can keep this up for ? I know it's not easy but I think they should try to let it go..............The problem I finding now is, flowers all over the place and mainly streetlight on my way to work. I understand for the first week or so but to carry on in the long term I'm not too sure.
look how long fans have been renewing the flowers and cards on that tree in barnes where Marc bolan died all those years ago!

Back