Ooooh, just noticed

jasy said:
there leader issued a 'Fatwa', it is a religious war based around the fact that they hate ALL westerners and our ideals. This is then burned into the education of the children and so spirals out of control...........there is no easy solution.
Never will be easy, just wondered why they hate us so much specially when some of them are living here or are they trying to take over this country as well ?

Sponsored Links
Glad I do not know enough about the subject in hand.
Must rub the conscience raw ... For the people that do / think they know, and do SFA.
Nature is cruel .... We should aspire to better things ... But perhaps if survival is ultimately the key ... Maybe we 'p.u.s.s.y foot' with that to our peril. ...
With respect to any war like actions ---- Only fools believe that atrocities do not occur .. as long as there are survivors, from either side .. there will be atrocities, the reality of war. Expect the worst !!
What a way to run a World !!

P

Masona.....totally agree mate, i cannot live like an englishman in my own country.......i am NOT a racsist but i am a Nationalist, fiercely proud of our country but it seems this is slowly being squeezed out. We are scared to upset everyone else apart from our own. Australia had the right idea .NO YOU AINT COMING IN!!!!!!!!.................and we let terrorists preach here, house them and their families and give them an income......................well done MR Blair my 84 year old nan lives on £80 per week but thats ok isn't it.............................................getting things off my chest :evil: :evil: :evil:

TexMex said:
So what about Israeli Soldiers shooting innocent civilians? Since they are perpetrating this against the public I suppose they should be branded "Zionistic Extremists"

I would tell you my opinion on what they are, but I can only type so many asterisks in one day...

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
i cannot live like an englishman in my own country.......i am NOT a racsist but i am a Nationalist,

I think of myself in the same way, I am very proud of my country(s) (in my case England and Wales) and it's history. I am most certainly not racist, I believe that English is a nationality and a culture, not a skin colour and a religion. However there is a big conflict of interests if you are living in England, but every Friday an extremist preacher is telling you that 99% of the population are evil and must be destroyed. Every time I go through Finsbury Park station on the train I can't help but look at the top of the mosque and wonder what is being taught in there...

Many of my friends are muslims and fiercely proud of being English. But then they are all intelligent people. It only takes one hook-handed freak to turn those of slow-wit into hateful extremists.

I think it is interesting, and also a good thing, that the St George Cross has been reclaimed as a sign of legitimate national pride. For far too long displaying this flag was seen as a sign of bigotry by many, so wasn't flown. Now you see it on numberplates, hanging on bedroom walls, from upstairs windows, and now I have even seen houses with a permanent flagpole, flying the St George Cross.

People knock the States but they have it right, swearing an allegiance to be american and nearly the whole population flying the national flag proudly and without worrying that some lunatic left wing councillor will try to have it taken down because it offends the so called ethnic minorities...........take a breath..........................if you live here you are English, if you don't like paste up, pack up and f*** off

Seems most countries got it right expect for us. The UK is slowly becoming Euroland just what Blair wanted. Why is Blair team so anti-British I do not know.

AdamW said:
now I have even seen houses with a permanent flagpole, flying the St George Cross.

Do they need planning permission for that ;)

Ed, were you on the Pro-Hunt lobbyist's protest at chequers, disrupting Cherie's birfday bash ... just down the road did you say ? ;)

Indeed 'tis just down the road, I remember when you could get pretty close to chequers but now, you have armed police in the surrounding woods dissuading innocent walkers from continuing down public footpaths, disgraceful. No I wasn't there, more mundane things like taking the kids swimming :!:

Makes himself a pretty easy target though, the same red RAF 'copter flies overhead at regular intervals. (If you don't hear from me again, you know what's happened) So I guess it might be so long guys, I've enjoyed it :LOL:

Blair is anti british because we dont fit in with his master plan. He is gradually taking away every thing that we are about. House of Lords, The Guards, he even wants rid of the Pound..........every tom, dick and harry can live here and we have to put up with it, well something has to give and i can guarantee it wont be us, i will still be in a job next April but i dont think he will be. You were right in saying that everyone else has it right apart from us. Because they have it right no one wants to claim asylum there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they can fly their flag and their old folk are taken care of and they all speak their own tongue in all the schools.............the list is endless

You know what surprises me, I can't remember Blair every having eggs, flour, paint etc. thrown at him. The nearest to a full on dirty protest was when that fathers' rights group threw balloons full of blue flour at him from the public gallery.

I have never heard anyone say one positive word about Blair. 50% of my friends are be Labour voters, yet most of them think he is an idiot. The politics of this country have long relied on a balance. That balance since the 1930s has been Labour on the left, Tories on the right, Liberals floating in the middle. Now we have Labour on the right, Tories on the right, Liberals have gone and hidden behind a tree somewhere! Total political confusion. When I go to the polls at the next general election, I might as well just go in blindfold. But I can safely say that I will never vote for any party that Blair is leading. Despite my sheer Toryness, I think what this country needs is for Blair to be sacked and to get a good Old Labour PM for 1 or 2 terms to nationalise a few things. Then back to the Tories to ensure we don't get botty-rutted by Brussels for a few more years. :D

unfortunately brussels have been hanging out the back of blair for too long..............Come back Maggie

Sponsored Links
Back