Anyone noticed

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
like politics & political parties then ?

Like Brexit then ??

If that is how you see it.

But it doesnt explain the number of times I have been attacked. Always to divert the thread away from points made.

If that is how you see it.

But it doesnt explain the number of times I have been attacked. Always to divert the thread away from points made.

Attacked how ?? explain ? (interested)

Referendums are divisive always have been always will be ??

Attacked how ?? explain ? (interested)

Referendums are divisive always have been always will be ??

Not interested in digging out the threads and posts, but there are countless on here.

Ranging from mild, to quite offensive.

Do I care? No. To me, it just shows up those that resort to it for what they are.

They know who they are.

I dont need to rush to get sympathy. I just add the people mentally to my list of those that enjoy personal attacks rather than arguments based on facts

Not interested in digging out the threads and posts, but there are countless on here.

Ranging from mild, to quite offensive.

Do I care? No. To me, it just shows up those that resort to it for what they are.

They know who they are.

I dont need to rush to get sympathy. I just add the people mentally to my list of those that enjoy personal attacks rather than arguments based on facts

bung em on ignore maybe ? :idea: tis all taken to seriously imho ? Tis all a :LOL: to me tbh .

Who cares I say . Not me . After all it is a DIY forum ? not some political ? latin club ? And I cannot be offended ? well not so far in here any way :LOL:

despite some who attempt to do it :LOL: R bee , Noseall ( he gave up) Kankerot , JohnD , Ellal :LOL::LOL: All Mendax (Albanian) individuals

Mendax (er's) ??

I just add the people mentally to my list of those that enjoy personal attacks rather than arguments based on facts

You must have yourself at top of that the list then?

Your posts are littered with smug insults.......the difference is yours are indirect mostly.......so that makes you both insulting and underhand :ROFLMAO:

Just how many locked threads contain many instances of the words

" Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion."

Yes, Mr Hypocrite has thrown the toys out of his pram :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Diddums :D

Serves him right for bullying Asperger sufferers.o_O

You must have yourself at top of that the list then?

Your posts are littered with smug insults.......the difference is yours are indirect mostly.......so that makes you both insulting and underhand :ROFLMAO:
Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion.

Just how many locked threads contain many instances of the words

" Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion."

Have you ever watched that 'super nanny' programme

On there they suggest children having tantrums are best ignored till they calm down.

Sponsored Links
Back