are there rednecks in the UK?

errm we dont have rednecks but a similar class of person here called CHAVS ....

although if you go to places like darkest Norfolk....Devon/cornwall....Cumbria .....you will find the inbreds

regarding the photos where is the only red necks we all know an HATE ..Monkey warmonger Bush !!!

btw I dont want to come over ALL gayer here but I do find Earls tache very nice , in my youth I had a similar one ,but bushier ..lol :) :)... +that latino lovely lady would get it,oh yes ..lol

Sponsored Links
I live in a vibrant town in Leicestershire, but we are lucky (?) enough to be able to receive three BBC1s: East Midlands Today, (West) Midlands Today and Look East. Ironically (West) Midlands Today is the best reception; anyway I digress. The wife and I were watching Look East one lunchtime, and these two blokes from deepest Norfolk were making elver omelette. They were going to cook it riverside on a camping stove. So, they caught the elvers and proceeded to make the omelette from local eggs. They cracked two into the bowl. Fine. They cracked another one in: oh my gawd, it had two yolks. Quite a rare occurence, by any stretch. LOCAL! They guffawed and guffawed about it saying how rare it was. Then they cracked another egg: Two yolks again! LOCAL! You'd've thought they'd died and gone to heaven the way they were going on about it. LOCAL EGGS FOR LOCAL PEOPLE!

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
a vibrant town in Leicestershire
That's an oxymoron, n'est-ce pas? I went to college in Melton Mowbray and found to my amazement that it was even more dull than my hometown of Grantham! I thought pretty much all of Leicester is a bit sleepy - where's "vibrant"?

ninebob said:
notb665 said:
a vibrant town in Leicestershire
That's an oxymoron, n'est-ce pas? I went to college in Melton Mowbray and found to my amazement that it was even more dull than my hometown of Grantham! I thought pretty much all of Leicester is a bit sleepy - where's "vibrant"?

Oxymoron!? HOW DARE YOU! :D Absolutely not! Melton is sleepy yes. I am talking about Market Harborough. Leicester itself is far from sleepy, too. As for Lincolnshire - :rolleyes: .

:eek: :LOL: omg....I had no idea! where do they get the eggs, then?

would be a good Scrabble word

notb665 said:
I live in a vibrant town in Leicestershire, ........... The wife and I were watching Look East one lunchtime, !
Yup, sounds to me like the place is buzzin'. :D

lol. Like I said, Look East is not our main BBC1 - the reception is a bit grainy. Actually, it might be Anglia Today, or that could be one of the numerous ITV channels we get. Ho hum....

mlb3c said:
:eek: :LOL: omg....I had no idea! where do they get the eggs, then?

would be a good Scrabble word
From the Chickens :LOL:

notb665 said:
lol. Like I said, Look East is not our main BBC1 - the reception is a bit grainy. Actually, it might be Anglia Today, or that could be one of the numerous ITV channels we get. Ho hum....

Don't want you to be jealous or anything but we get colour
telly down here :LOL:

"the reception is a bit grainy"

NO IT WASNT .. thats how grey an grainy that part of the country is always ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back