Boiler casing holes non-repairable?

Sponsored Links
with AT RISK the most you can do is switch off appliance

ie appliance on/off switch

He didn't even switch it off.......stuck the sticker on, filled out the form saying it had been turned off but never actually did it. Then left saying it was at my discretion if I used it but to come for a quote for replacement when I was ready!

Looking at them there is absolutely nothing up this is how the case has been made, and it is perfecrly acceptable that you will even get small amounts of products escaping from there (its in the book).
But you have NO staining at all around them .
Would say you are being conned

Where is it in the book? I have looked and can find nothing about this in the manual.
If not in the M.I.s which book is this in?
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
its not in the book or any book as far as I know. But there is an industry tolerance on room sealed boiler cases that allows them to not be completley sealed. Yours is a negative pressure boiler and therefore no real concern. Even positive pressure boilers have a permissable escape from seals and casing

Shardie the book i am on about is corgi book and corgi safety notices which have all transfered over to gassafe register but as they havent brought out all there own publications yet we are still working off corgi stuff

Ok thanks i was just unsure thought you were refering to the specific M.I's and could find anything about it. Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back