Boiler not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I had a power cut and when the power came back on my 'Honeywell' control panel is not working hence my boiler wont do anything. I have tried turning everything back on and off again but nothing.

Sponsored Links
can you post a pic of your programmer ? a few of the Honeywell ones freeze when power is turned off and back on again

Sponsored Links
Some have a pin operated reset button.

Turn power to it off for at least 10 min.

Tony

10 minutes???...usually reset without having to switch power off......although in the OP's case power has already been switched off..:ROFLMAO:

I got the big wooden spoon out to, but then put it back in the drawer:p:p

Tony why 10 minutes and not 5, 6, nine or eleventy?

Because its a minimum of 10 minutes.

Didn't you go on the Honeywell course?

Didn't you go on the Honeywell course?
I didn't need too....I've installed a good few of these programmers over the years along with resetting many , never have I had to kill the power and wait 10 minutes...next time Tony just press reset , nothing more nothing less.:)
I'm not sure why you have to add these little snippets of information to your posts when the information is about as useful as chocolate fire guard..;)

Tony, I do not need Honeywell courses for sundial plans or controllers. Sing out what you do not understand about these, will help you with it:p

Last Honeywell visit was to Newhouse factory. No one said anything about 10 minutes

If you understood circuitry, you would understand why 10 minutes is to be taken with a pinch of salt:cautious:

You can use that waiting time to consume the tea and biscuits that the client has provided.

How dare you disagree with Tony.....he's one of the top 10 gas engineers in the country...:)

How dare you disagree with Tony.....he's one of the top 10 gas engineers in the country...:)

So sorry wizard, me only a cricket in the sticks. What do I know about lofty 'Gas safe Registered Engineer' in Big Smoke:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back