Botched dental surgery installation pics

Sponsored Links
what a mess.... is the transformer SELV? if yes, it doesnt really make much difference where the fuse goes, none have any reference to earth anyway so you can only get a shock if you touch both live/neutral (or pos/neg) at the same time

Sponsored Links
andy said:
what a mess....
Glad you agree with me on that :D

andy said:
is the transformer SELV? if yes, it doesnt really make much difference where the fuse goes, none have any reference to earth anyway so you can only get a shock if you touch both live/neutral (or pos/neg) at the same time
It's not marked as SELV as far as I can tell. It's an RS part number 278-7030: http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/home.do?cacheID=ukie

I thought it was good practice to put the fuse in the live pole though, but I can see your point.

Nick.

Nick - Never mind the "Botched Dental Surgery Installation Pics", can we have some "Botched Dental Surgery Pics"?

:LOL:

just lay back and relax, secure, i'll just fetch the pliers, now keep still or i'll have to use the IR tester...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back