British gas AGAIN, lol

gasright said:
right lads, enough of this bickering.

Can we get back to the topic please :rolleyes:

You'll be lucky, it's rarely any different.

Sponsored Links
If you have 3 mates who work for the company why didn`t they recommend you.. In my area engineers get between 500 quid and a grand for introducing an engineer that gets taken on and payment is in stages provided they stay a certain time. This may apply to certain level of qualified engineer introduced , nickso would prob be able to answer

i already had my applications in and to be honest they didn't know i was going to apply

Sponsored Links
namsag said:
If you have 3 mates who work for the company why didn`t they recommend you.. In my area engineers get between 500 quid and a grand for introducing an engineer that gets taken on and payment is in stages provided they stay a certain time. This may apply to certain level of qualified engineer introduced , nickso would prob be able to answer

cant remember the deal but i think its half now the rest in 6 months. i though it was only £500 max though. i think you have to have held your acs for more than 2 years to qualify as well.

not sure about any of that to be honest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back