Broken Leg

The husband of a female friend of mine had a leg in a cage for a few months after multiple fractures of both tib and fib. ( She called him her caged tiger ) He had a few more wires than you have got.

The results were excellent and well worth the inconvenience so your doctors have decided on the best option.

At least you can scratch the itches which you can't with a plaster cast.

Best wishes for a rapid recovery

( PS should the extraneous metal work be earthed or supplementary bonded )

Sponsored Links
Out of interest, and no need to answer on a public forum.

I am involved in coaching CP footballers and it's common at international level to inject Botox into muscles to ' relax' them and improve movements, especially when tired .It stays locally in the muscle and wears off after about three months.

Have you ever had that kind of treatment?

I suppose it depends whether I am inside or outside the house and which room I am in...

;)

That answer to Bernie

I am involved in coaching CP footballers and it's common at international level to inject Botox into muscles to ' relax' them
Since international footballers are more an expensive asset than a human being the choice of "treatments" will be biased to getting the most out of the asset in the short term.

The long term effects of Botox are possibly not good but by then the asset will be elderly and no longer able to play commercial football.

Sponsored Links
No wonder the NHS is f*cked.

Secure's sucking 'em dry.

Leave some in the pot for the rest of us FFS. :D

I am involved in coaching CP footballers and it's common at international level to inject Botox into muscles to ' relax' them
Since international footballers are more an expensive asset than a human being the choice of "treatments" will be biased to getting the most out of the asset in the short term.

The long term effects of Botox are possibly not good but by then the asset will be elderly and no longer able to play commercial football.

I think you misunderstand the context,They don't play commercially, they are players with Cerebral Palsy who represent their country . And they are all human. And there are no long term harmful effects, it's gone in three months.

I was curious as to its use in other cases.

Just take things easy SS and make sure it heals properly before putting your full weight on it.

As Tony says,ithurts just to look at it.

I've always prayed that, God forbid, if I was to break a leg it wouldn't be my shin bone. Just the thought of that bone makes me cringe. :eek:

Sorry to hear of this. Hope you have a speedy recovery simon. We'll try and keep you company on here to ease the boredom. :D

Sponsored Links
Back