Diywannabe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Imamartian, walks with turkeys you got a new name on here ?? Angel eyes perhaps ?

Sponsored Links
Is that a known troll?

I wouldn't say troll more like a deluded individual, he irritated quite a lot of people with his smug self congratulary attitude. So he kept changing his name, you could do a search on his name to see his posts.

Sponsored Links
So he kept changing his name,
I thought those people were banned?
If they were banned, and they wanted to return, they would have to change their name, because even I've discovered you can't create an account with a name that's already been used. And once registered, you can't change your name to a name that's already been used.
So your implication that they keep changing their name, for some nefarious reason, is fallacious. They have no choice if they want to continue to participate.

I thought those people were banned?
If they were banned, and they wanted to return, they would have to change their name, because even I've discovered you can't create an account with a name that's already been used. And once registered, you can't change your name to a name that's already been used.
So your implication that they keep changing their name, for some nefarious reason, is fallacious. They have no choice if they want to continue to participate.

:LOL:;);):rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back