How does God work?

No one has proof that God exists.

No one has proof that God doesn't exist.

I really don't think that DIYNot can handle the God question.
There you go again, applying derisory abilities you may live with, to others who can manage more.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do humans need emotions? You could argue until you are blue in the face, but unless you understand human nature you will NEVER get it. As I said, the ability to reach out to ethereal entities is within all humans. And we all do it whether you like it or not, boyo.

Not me, boyo!

Not me, boyo!
What, you have zero imagination?
Never loved anyone?
Never been in a truly desperate situation?
Never cursed in anger or frustration?
It's built into humans to react to things differently than say animals, with logic and reasoning taking a back seat. It's easy to see why humans believe in God and such like. You are no different to anyone else boyo.

Last edited:
It's easy to see why humans believe in God a such like.
Corrected for you...

'It's easy to see why some gullible humans believe in an imaginary friend and such like'

Because those humans are stupid and are easily led!

They're not known as sheeple for nothing :rolleyes:

Show me proof that 'god' exists (in whatever form it appears) and I'll 'follow the creed.'...

In the meantime I'd rather enjoy my life rather than hedge my bets on something that can't be proven to exist...

Life isn't a dummy run, it's a one time only deal !

You can't prove that. You can have an opinion, but it is no more than that.
PMSL...

'god botherers' claim they know of it's existence (in whatever form) and yet refuse to show the proof...

On the other hand I don't have to prove anything, since I'm not trying to force a 'religion' on anyone...

Can you prove that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist, or do you have an 'opinion' about it and why it may or may not exist?

As I said proof is everything, and over all the years that humans have existed there has been no proof whatsoever (not even a hint of proof) that any 'god' exists...

Care to tell us why no-one has been able to sort this belief malarky out once and for all?

yet refuse to show the proof...
There is no proof, either way.
On the other hand I don't have to prove anything
Well you keep claiming to know for sure.
Can you prove that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist
Nope.
As I said proof is everything
Priceless...
Care to tell us why no-one has been able to sort this belief malarky out once and for all?
The existence of a God is unfalsifiable. That's just the way it is, whether you like it or not.

The existence of a God is unfalsifiable.
You can of course prove that claim to be true?

And whilst you're about it, maybe you could tell us if the existence of those wonderful brexit sunlit uplands is 'unfalsifiable' as well given your all seeing 'eye on the truth'? :LOL:

You can of course prove that claim to be true?
It is true in that you can't prove otherwise.
you could tell us if the existence of those wonderful brexit sunlit uplands is 'unfalsifiable' as well given your all seeing 'eye on the truth'?
I've told you before, I didn't vote for brexit, you'll need to try someone else.

Sponsored Links
Back