Doctors appointment

Sponsored Links
Without immigration the NHS would have been fooked years ago.

You still don't get it do you! I don't think anyone is complaining about the immigrant NHS staff as overall they do a fantastic job but it's the amount of people using it that's the problem and that includes health tourists and resident immigrants that do b*gger all to fund it.

With all you lefty types there seems to be a problem distinguishing between immigration issues and racism. Your tiny minds are just not capable of separating the two and if you all get your way (and I hope not) there will be no NHS to moan about.

You still don't get it do you! I don't think anyone is complaining about the immigrant NHS staff as overall they do a fantastic job but it's the amount of people using it that's the problem and that includes health tourists and resident immigrants that do b*gger all to fund it.
So it's ok for the immigrant nurses etc to wipe your arze but not to use the facility in which they work?

Sponsored Links
So every immigrant slacker who "USES" the NHS is also taking some time off from sponging from the country to wipe arzes in a hospital?

How benevolent of them. :rolleyes:

So every immigrant slacker who "USES" the NHS is also taking some time off from sponging from the country to wipe arzes in a hospital?

How benevolent of them. :rolleyes:
Talking of tiny minds......

No they don't. But how do you differentiate? Would you prefer a system of health insurance payments like they do in the U.S.?

Wouldn't bother me, we can afford it. Not so sure about my window cleaner buddy though.

1. regular visitors and non-permanent residents
2. irregular migrants
3. so-called "health tourists"

£1.8 billion a year they cost nausey.
And how do you calculate we can afford it?

Einstein has spoken and says "we can afford it" and we are currently running a £90 billion pound budget deficit with the national debt increasing by £2 billion pounds each week.

Perhaps he wants to take over from George osbourne?

Would you prefer a system of health insurance payments like they do in the U.S.?

Wouldn't bother me, we can afford it. Not so sure about my window cleaner buddy though.
My reference to "we can afford it..." refers to private health care as in we can afford private health care but my window cleaner buddy can't.

Can you still not read yet Norcs?

So it's ok for the immigrant nurses etc to wipe your arze but not to use the facility in which they work?

Seems more like you can't read. :rolleyes:

The departments of healths audit says £2 billion. :rolleyes:

The departments of healths audit says £2 billion. :rolleyes:
That is not the actual cost though is it. Nor do I believe it is as low as £12m million either.

Would you prefer the UK to be a private health care nation? Fine by me, we (as a family) can afford it.

Sponsored Links
Back