Dont view if you voted to stay in EU

Sponsored Links
Kind of like the online Express headlines that they insist on posting in capitals...

SLAMS, ERUPTS, HUMILIATION, RIPS APART, TEARS INTO etc etc....

Either they think that brexiteers are deaf/stupid - a reasonable assumption?

Or that they think by SHOUTING their ignorance they will avoid the truth/a second referendum?

Sponsored Links
Kind of like the online Express headlines that they insist on posting in capitals...

SLAMS, ERUPTS, HUMILIATION, RIPS APART, TEARS INTO etc etc....

Either they think that brexiteers are deaf/stupid - a reasonable assumption?

Or that they think by SHOUTING their ignorance they will avoid the truth/a second referendum?

Can you read???

no change

I can see all the Quitlings standing round with their hands in their pockets, whinging and grumbling.

Have they given any thought yet to coming up with a documented plan of what they think they should do instead?

When can the country see their first draft?

They've had more than two years. No Proposal document, no plan, no objectives. They couldn't even agree with each other

The Outists are just moaners. Not serious leaders or politicians.

The only plan on the table is Chequers.

Nobody's offered an alternative.

The only plan on the table is Chequers.

Nobody's offered an alternative.

Boris has offered a wrestling match...

Linky

Although for once he is telling the truth...

"I am afraid, the inevitable outcome is victory for the EU, with the UK lying flat on the canvas"

They hold all the aces, and the UK is a spent force!

I wouldn't be surprised to see boris flip-flop again and say it was all a 'bad idea' if he gets the faintest whiff of his only goal - power at the highest level!

as one politician said , and I agree , chequers is worse, than staying in the E.U. chequers wont be accepted.
So hopefully quitters will demand a vote on it?

Deal or no deal?

But then the remainers will demand a vote on the 'deal or no deal' deal...

This country is so hopelessly divided that its divisions will never be healed!

Meanwhile the economy lurches further downwards: linky

as one politician said , and I agree , chequers is worse, than staying in the E.U. chequers wont be accepted.

The EU also says that Chequers breaches their fundamental principles so they will not accept it.

But Theresa says she will not allow the citizens to vote which option they prefer, once it becomes know what the options are.

Voting on options without knowing what they are, like in the 2016 referendum, is silly.

Seems sensible to me, despite what certain people say no-one really knew what they were voting for in 2016.

Sponsored Links
Back