Dont view if you voted to stay in EU

What did you expect when you joined the eu? All europe ever sowed was division.
To hell with the eu.

oh no, I don't regret voting out. I was blessed to be born here, the people in the past thought and died for what we have in this country, blood sweet and tears,they toiled to make this country to be called great. not going to give it away to E.U dictators who want to take the great from Britain.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear.

What a sad attitude.

By the way, the 'Great' means larger as in Greater Manchester; it does not mean wonderful.

well to me its a great country , if you mean great larger, its only an island size, unless your talking about great,when Britain was imperial.
sad attitude, no , I just see things different to you.

Sponsored Links
The facts of the matter are very simplistic, its not rocket science.

1). A referendum was held asking a simple question.

2). More people voted to leave then to remain.

There fore as we live in a democratic state. The Government of the day was charged by the people to leave the EU

Parliament had a vote on the caper and voted to invoke the article to leave.

Tis that simple.

The fact that those who voted to leave are "Rabid Quitters" and there actions may well cause the death of thousands of people due to food and medicine shortages.

Well Er s*** happens . As Joe Stalin said "one death is a tragedy , thousands are a statistic" ;)

I have written my will I suggest that others who have not done so , do so before March next year . Or if u have a will now is the time to amend it if required , do not delay every one needs to take this caper seriously
i

The facts of the matter are very simplistic, its not rocket science.

1). A referendum was held asking a simple question.

2). More people voted to leave then to remain.

There fore as we live in a democratic state. The Government of the day was charged by the people to leave the EU

Parliament had a vote on the caper and voted to invoke the article to leave.

Tis that simple.

i

I accept that the Country held a referendum and that more people voted to leave than remain .
But the crux of the matter is that nobody was aware of what Brexit really meant , it was all down to the small print which the Brexiteers kept hidden .
Had it been publicised how Brexit would affect the person in the street I feel sure the vote would have been different

I accept that the Country held a referendum and that more people voted to leave than remain .
But the crux of the matter is that nobody was aware of what Brexit really meant , it was all down to the small print which the Brexiteers kept hidden .
Had it been publicised how Brexit would affect the person in the street I feel sure the vote would have been different

The high level of trade and regularity integration and the difficultly and cost to untangle wasnt made very clear.

It also wasnt obvious that no government could really see it through, because its so divisive.

And it wasnt obvious the EU would play such a clever an unpleasant game, although we were warned by the Greeks and others.

All the focus now is on the Problems the UK will face, real and imaginary. There is no focus on the faults in the EU which are numerous with a concerning vision.

But does anyone really want the Chequers thing? I know I don't. I'd rather say stuff 'em.

But does anyone really want the Chequers thing? I know I don't. I'd rather say stuff 'em.

No, not much point to it.

Its what Theresa May has done politically to get acceptance from both camps of the Tory party and keep her in power.

If Chequers gets turned down flat by Barnier or parliament dont vote for whatever deal gets agreed, my guess is TM will be toast.......

No, not much point to it.

Its what Theresa May has done politically to get acceptance from both camps of the Tory party and keep her in power.

If Chequers gets turned down flat by Barnier or parliament dont vote for whatever deal gets agreed, my guess is TM will be toast.......

So who would her successor be ???

Sponsored Links
Back