English calais idiots

Sponsored Links
Funny to see them waving the Union Flag. Normally...

Muslims_Burn_Union_Jack.jpg

Sponsored Links
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ion-crisis-justin-welby-archbishop-canterbury

“This is one of the greatest movements of people in human history. Just enormous. And to be anxious about that is very reasonable,” he told the House magazine. “There is a tendency to say ‘those people are racist’, which is just outrageous, absolutely outrageous".
Justin Welby calls for response to crisis at a European level and urges UK to ‘take its share of the load’
In his first comments about the EU debate, Justin Welby said a response to the great movement of people was needed at a European level and the UK must find a way of “taking its share of the load”.
from your link.

You might be aware of the difference between discussing immigration, or the rate of it, and searching the internet for any and every opportunity to paint those immigrants in a poor light.
Gasbag makes no such argument for the rate of immigration. He has proven that he can't even discuss his racism without resorting to racially offensive expressions.
He, and the others, can only mention immigration by pasting articles designed to incite hatred against immigrants. Articles, which in some cases, they've copied from websites dedicated to inciting racial hatred.
Discussion of immigration per se is not racist, but repeatedly making offensive comments, re-posting racist videos, misrepresenting articles to stir up hatred against immigrants is racism!
I've never seen so much effort put into trying to incite racial hatred, but all they're doing is convincing others of their intense racism. It's perverse and so is gasbag, et al, and his extreme racism.

Their Gas Stuff registered status gives them special protection to continue their vitriolic hatred against immigrants.

Last edited:

Their Gas Stuff registered status gives them special protection to continue their vitriolic hatred against immigrants.

So what makes you think that gas fitters have special protection? You have been banned and returned several times.. Smeg knows why you bother though, you don't like it here and no one here likes you.

So talk to people, don't lecture, don't shoot them down as that helps nobody move forward. Find your own evidence on points raised, show other points of view, find your own video's showing the opposite. Be the voice of reason you so want to be but do it with reason not hysteria. After all, two wrongs do not make a right.

I do think that people are fearful of change, the press don't help with their sensationalist headlines either and that when people stop and think about what they mean then they are more guilty of being ignorant than out and out racist. It's become a catch phase for all that is racially negative or stereotypical, calling people racist for speaking out against cultural or religious practices is not helpful either.
Don't get me wrong, I will not defend anyone who is a true racist, nor their actions but the constant use of the word racist and other dramatic language takes the issue away from the very real problems of racism.

You sound like a little paranoid child that doesn't stop making stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong, I will not defend anyone who is a true racist, nor their actions but the constant use of the word racist and other dramatic language takes the issue away from the very real problems of racism.

Sorry Blighty, but therein lies the problem that the site is having, whilst racism should always be condemned, when people are indiscriminately called racist as a way of attacking their viewpoint, that is what takes away from the issue of common sense, not from racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be aware of the difference between discussing immigration, or the rate of it, and searching the internet for any and every opportunity to paint those immigrants in a poor light.
Gasbag makes no such argument for the rate of immigration. He has proven that he can't even discuss his racism without resorting to racially offensive expressions.
He, and the others, can only mention immigration by pasting articles designed to incite hatred against immigrants. Articles, which in some cases, they've copied from websites dedicated to inciting racial hatred.
Discussion of immigration per se is not racist, but repeatedly making offensive comments, re-posting racist videos, misrepresenting articles to stir up hatred against immigrants is racism!
Their arguments about immigration is purely and simply about how awful immigrants are. That's racism, not discussion!

It's funny how the Guardian leads the Justin Welby story with his comment about us taking our fair share of immigrants, whilst the BBC, leads with "It is "outrageous" to describe people who are worried about the impact of migration as racist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35781613

So the comments about people trawling the internet for racist articles, has a reverse side for those trawling the internet looking for articles that support their left wing idealistic views.

Their arguments about immigration is purely and simply about how awful immigrants are. That's racism, not discussion!
I don't think it's always racism. I call it fear of the unknown.
Sorry Blighty, but therein lies the problem that the site is having, whilst racism should always be condemned, when people are indiscriminately called racist as a way of attacking their viewpoint, that is what takes away from the issue of common sense, not from racism.
Common sense is being eroded in this country!!

I agree, racism label is being used as an attack, as I said, a kind of catch phase. But I do think that focusing on this does take away real issues of racism - it's like being so obsessed with the little details that the bigger picture passes by.

Sponsored Links
Back