Everest

Who wants to get their chopper out in that cold?

Sponsored Links
You could probably take a quad bike well up the Everest slopes. Tie on a stiff and then drag it back down.

For once, have to agree with Norcon - far more constructive and worthwhile things to do with time and money than putting your life at risk to climb to the top of a mountain.
And if you die on the mountain, what about the family you leave behind? Selfish IMO.

Sponsored Links
And if you die on the mountain, what about the family you leave behind? Selfish IMO.
I think many of these dangerous activities are pursued by single minded, determined and selfish people.
However the same similar selfish people are probably those responsible for great discoveries in their working lives also, having selfishly locked themselves away in a laboratory or summat.

Where there is a yin there is always a yang. Karma people, karma.

So when will you be doing it misterdubya? I wouldn't do anything like it personally as I don't like heights but I wish you all the best.

If you are a bored cyclist, that's good because it means you are not on the road :LOL:

You could probably take a quad bike well up the Everest slopes. Tie on a stiff and then drag it back down.

Probably? You could probably tell you and your ilk in the province not to believe in religion. :rolleyes:

I am not a cyclist. I have no desire to cycle. I wish to climb up a big mountain. I have to problem with mountains up to 8000 metres. I want to be able to climb to the top - I'm not apologising for being selfish. My family know I may not come back. I'm not an idiot - I wish to see old age and wont act like a maverick up there. I will go in March 2015, and be back in early June.

I was given another chance at life coming up 2 years ago.... I want to make the most of it.

Probably? You could probably tell you and your ilk in the province not to believe in religion. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go climb Annapurna?
Scared? :LOL:

Hope you have some respect for the Nepalese followers of fine faiths!

Yeah if I'm honest. Nowhere near the Sherpa support on that climb. Quite technical.

Why don't you go climb Annapurna?
Scared? :LOL:

Hope you have some respect for the Nepalese followers of fine faiths!

I have upmost respect for them. Did you not earlier on in this thread lambast me for wanting to climb, stating....

Why don't you go to a hospice and comfort someone there in their last moments who deserves it instead of some idiot on a mountain side?

Be consistant eh?

Sponsored Links
Back