Evolution

Sponsored Links
We have a nurse at my place of work. She's from Zimbabwe, and quite honestly, I reckon she's descended from a Silverback Gorilla. (and not too many generations ago) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Genetics show all life is related. The greater the difference between you and any other organism the further back in time you have to go to find your shared ancestor.

Speak for yourself UBMS, i've only got to go back a few decades to share my ancestry, Einstein, Newton, Faraday etc. you get the picture, now if you were to look at Mr 90's ancestry you would have to back to before the big bang. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i was an unbeliever once, and i used to try and imagine an end to space,
i imagined a wall,but then there has to be a end to that wall,and on and on my mind travelled,until i couldn't imagine an end to space.

same as the big bang, you got to go back to what started the big bang,then you got go back to what started the energy that started the bigbang. ect
in the end , you got to admit there is an intelligent force behind all this.

god has no beginning and has no end,he has always been god ,he never started, he wasent created. god was never born, or some energy that appeared. GOD IS

God said to moses, I AM WHAT I AM

I would like to thank you for this post BnB, i was at my wits end, my brain was about to explode and now i to have seen the light, Hallelujah! its so simple, who we are and where we came from, GOD, lets start a new religion!! we can be "The Big G Born Again Brain Dead Society" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fair enough. i got kicked out of school,and put in care. but theres always time to relearn it i suppose.
i wont be on forums for long,i am just a passing ship in the night,
i am a hands on ,skin on person, and people need help out there.

maybe if you took a step back, and looked at it in a fresh way. he wouldn't be the old git you think he is.

YES ME!! I need help! financial help, please send your donations to me, you will feel better for it, it is good to give and remember "a rich man will not pass through the eye of a needle"

i imagined a wall,but then there has to be a end to that wall,and on and on my mind travelled,until i couldn't imagine an end to space.

same as the big bang, you got to go back to what started the big bang,then you got go back to what started the energy that started the bigbang. ect

god has no beginning and has no end,he has always been god ,he never started, he wasent created. god was never born, or some energy that appeared. GOD IS

I would like to thank you for this post BnB, i was at my wits end, my brain was about to explode and now i to have seen the light, Hallelujah! its so simple, who we are and where we came from, GOD, lets start a new religion!! we can be "The Big G Born Again Brain Dead Society" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you can start a new religion or brain dead society if you want, ,i am happy whith knowing Jesus thanks. He is the way the truth and the life.

have good time,and dont run out of wine.

Cheers breadnbutter. You see if you talk about wine we can all be friends. Had to pop to me room but drinking a very cheeky red.

your welcome
was more of a ale man me self, but did get bottles of vintage wine, as a tip,from costomers, unfortunatly some one, i know polished them off :LOL:

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, me personally talk regularly with the little people at the bottom of the garden as Santa only shows up once a year. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nsZ6-t3pHY&feature=related

Started watching this.................

Ok if you watch it as far as the stripes on the skin................it would seem that the only reasonable explanation is that it was seen by who ever drew it

The stripes were dismissed as ridiculous and untrue eventually a fossil was found then using a Boeing scanning machine it revealed that that type of dinosaur had striped skin like a zebra !

How else ca this be explained other than the artist had seen one ?

Rational arguments please !

On the stone carvings? Look up Acámbaro figures on Wikipedia, partucularly the dating section.

Nothing at all to state the Universe was started by any intelligence. Could be a natural event, could be started by Joe-90, neither involves intelligence.

thanks for reply.
a cell has to have a programme to do what it does. computers wont compute unless you give it data,or a programme of commandments.

nothing can be started by nothing, it has to have something to begin whith. the reason we exist is because something else did.

The start of life was a chemistry event. Life did not exist for a long time whilst the Earth was forming, it is a recent addition to this planet.

The fact that life started does not denote that SOMEONE started it.

It was a natural chemical event in some ooze somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Back