Flueless Gas Fires CO PPM

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, the place I have served my apprenticeship with put all their apprentices through gas training, and when they have passed it all, they do not undertake any gas work, nor get put on the Gas Safe register.

Seems a bit pointless really, all the stress you go through to then go and fit bathrooms and carry out general wet plumbing repairs. Not to mention all the money they have spent on training.

I wouldn't mind getting myself into boiler breakdowns and servicing on the side, but although I did pass the ACS, and got my CENWAT and CPA1, I think alot more research would be needed.

Would love to get in on The Combustion Chamber though, but as I won't become Gas Safe registered with the company, and certainly can't afford it myself, it stays as a no go :(

An acs course usually includes all the literature you need,i smell something? :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back