...Foot washes up on beach

Sponsored Links
ah yes the football. sat and watched it all evening, to be joined by my wife during extra time. with 10 mins to go, she suggested we go and watch it in bed. SO up we got and popped my head in my little girls room just to check all was ok. As i shut the door......."DADDY DADDY DADDY" So i spend the next two hours in there getting her back to sleep. Missed the goals and the penalties, only for my wife to inform me of the score when i get to bed!!!!! :evil:

Why did the leper fail his driving test :?:

He left his foot on the clutch :!:

ah yes the football. sat and watched it all evening, to be joined by my wife during extra time. with 10 mins to go, she suggested we go and watch it in bed. SO up we got and popped my head in my little girls room just to check all was ok. As i shut the door......."DADDY DADDY DADDY" So i spend the next two hours in there getting her back to sleep. Missed the goals and the penalties, only for my wife to inform me of the score when i get to bed!!!!! :evil:

Yeah but did you score?

Sponsored Links
no she really did want to go to bed to watch the footie!

TowTruck.jpg

Toe truck?

(edit)
Damn! thermo posted while I was typing.

I've been waiting for some walking boots to wash up but I guess the 'boot must be on the other foot'.

Sponsored Links
Back