gas fire removed

Sponsored Links
Preumably, that is in a non visible, or at least hard to see, position?

you cant see the picture?

I can see skirting board and a cap. A compression cap. Big and bulky. Perfectly legal, but a pro would not do this in an "in view" position. That is to say, not on the front aspect of a chimney breast, but maybe on the return. Never in a "concealed" position such as under boards.

Unless the customer said make it safe as cheap as possible.
No offence intended.

This sounds like a riddle. Sorry

Sponsored Links
Preumably, that is in a non visible, or at least hard to see, position?

you cant see the picture?

I can see skirting board and a cap. A compression cap. Big and bulky. Perfectly legal, but a pro would not do this in an "in view" position. That is to say, not on the front aspect of a chimney breast, but maybe on the return. Never in a "concealed" position such as under boards.

Unless the customer said make it safe as cheap as possible.
No offence intended.

This sounds like a riddle. Sorry

i asked for the gas pipe to be terminated just where the gas cock was in case another owner would want to fit a gas fire
i could paint it of course as the pipe is painted...in fact i think that suggestion is coming up soon from the lady of the house with all the tidy ups she is making me do..cable D ducts for the gas fire cable, tv cables, aerial cables...you name it cables...all to celebrate the birth of a Saviour...!!

the work was done by someone i considered a pro...my local heating engineer....but i wont tell him..:D

thanks
geof

Should of had me remove the gas fire and fit the electric one :)- you would not see any cables or gas pipes

hmmm you have a concrete lance i take it
:D
next time i will contact you
thanks
geof

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back