general question

Sponsored Links
Well to me this is obviously a declaration of war. I say you call up your cousin and go Tel Aviv on their ass!

do you mean boom? :p

No no no, there will be two of you.

Boom boom! :)

In all seriousness mate, it is just them being politely cheeky. I don't think any offense was intended...so no burning of effigies, ok ?

thats what I thought, but as you know with my life issues at the moment, not just lack of cash and work......I am extremely self concious and esteem is at an all time low....the links blas gave me was helpful.

In short I need to get out more and gloat less.....my nighbours are friendly oaps...they even give me stuff from time to time...and I give them stuff like fruit and veg from my garden....I am actually greatful to have good nieighbours....in my and my parents house....it could be a lot worse I guess.

thanks for your opinion.
:)

why do you not find another forum with other like minded people, all you are doing here is draging this one down

why do you not find another forum with other like minded people, all you are doing here is draging this one down

I disagree.
If you feel it drags you down then either ignore his posts or find another forum yourself.
We are all entitled to post whatever we choose to. Some will agree with a poster others will not. It is called freedom of choice and gives any one the right to post what they feel is relevant, either to them personally or the community as a whole.

Sponsored Links
its not draging me down, he seems just to be here to wind people up. if the forum falls apart it wont bother me. in fact the way it is going the internet would be better without it

its not draging me down, he seems just to be here to wind people up. if the forum falls apart it wont bother me. in fact the way it is going the internet would be better without it
This forum provides a lot of entertainment, for a lot of people, we all have diffrent view points and I for one find the banter with some of the other members most entertaining.
As Conny says there is an alternative.

Wotan

as i see it and may be others just browsing it stinks, so its time to leave, goodbuy.

as i see it and may be others just browsing it stinks, so its time to leave, goodbuy.

for your info my thread is in general discussion, maybe you should not bother checking these posts as they clearly drag you down...

for your info my threads and skitzees in particular create interesting debates in which we all get to air our opinions of issues which are prevailant in our society today....and its fun and entertaining and more lively than some others...

again this is general discussion you do not have to join in....it seems you are the one dragging us down with your ....oh I hate this debate attitude...live and let live or discuss I say

Sponsored Links
Back