God

You'd have to take her word for it. She wouldn't lie, would she?

No such thing as ghosts but even if there were, that would mean she used to exist.

You're not thinking this through.

tfb.

Sponsored Links
I am waiting to work out how our observation influences quarks, so they can respond to our emotions, which means we are ever so close to understand our mind's relationship with energy, and one day we may be able to communicate with energy, influence it as it influences us. For God to be energy, it has to possess some for m of intelligence, and this theory of entanglement will provide the clues how energy can be intelligent, capable of thinking and planning, hence how it thought about creating a universe and man, give it some time and we will know the truth.

BTW, I know where you are coming from, god can be a woman, can be a man, can be practically anything, even a stone is a god, since if you understand god, he created every atom out of himself or herself, therefor to worship sun, a goat, a cow, a stone, or anything for that matter is worshipping god.

And if you have faith in god, you need not even pray or worship her or him or it in a church or a mosque, or a temple, you can worship her in your heart, think about your pains spell them out to her in your mind, she will make sure your pains are taken care of, but if you deny her existence, she will say to you right you didn't believe in me so you are on your own, you sort your own problems since you think you don't need me.

I believe that prayers do work if done in full faith, you could influence quarks and ask them to help you get a better job, a better health, heal any problems, quarks will do if you speak to them, you can influence them.

Last edited:
You cannot say no such things as ghosts, have you not heard of haunted pubs and hotels and houses, you don't deny these things because you have not come across, orbs running across rooms, poltergeist activity, furniture moving, things being thrown around, people can say they don't believe in quarks as no one has actually seen one, how can we deny that gravity does not exists just because we cannot see it, we know it must exists as it sucks, we see its influence on things, same way super natural exists, we see its effect in some places where these supernatural energies exist in tiny pockets. But they also have the ability to show themselves to those they chose to do so, not everyone is tuned to their wavelength, like a radio will only receive a station if it was tuned to that particular station.

I believe that these supernatural entities can speak to us or chosen ones, whom they target, they can send a powerful beam of electromagnetic waves or some other form of energy that directly manifest or materialises inside our brain without having entered our brain through our normal body sensors like eyes, ears or nose, skin etc, so an entity could influence our brain directly, induce electrical signals through powerful electromagnetic waves to cause us to see images, hear sounds, smells, feel cold or hot, and so on, and you only need extremely tiny voltages to make our brains confuse, hence why some people so called dual personality or branded as schizophrenia hear voices and see things, but scientist think it is their brain chemistry that is at fault, so they give them powerful drugs to neutralise those induces signals and claim it is a medical condition, when little do they understand supernatural and magic and power of black magic.

as a matter of fact, some scientist actually conducted experiments on a woman, where they placed conductive pads on her head at several spots and monitored her heart beat and pulse, and sent electrical stimulus to her head, she was locked in a electromagnetic free cage, then as scientist injected signals into her head through her skin, (no direct connection with brain cells) the subject a woman could feel someone touching her legs, she felt scared, and her heart beat rose and the experiment was stopped before she became frightened to death.

Last edited:
It is said that when we go to sleep our brain processes information that it has experienced in life, I have had nightmares where i had been shot in my ankle and I felt extreme pain while i was having this night mare, another time someone I cannot see but felt presence of ripped my organs and guts from poking his powerful hands deep into my stomach, I felt real pain and I have fought snakes, killed them in a battle, i killed a lion with a knife in a battle, I have experienced floating a few feet above the ground, I get a lot of these floating dreams, I have a few times experienced sleep paralysis. But strangely each time I now get a terrifying nightmare, if i start thinking of God or Lord Jesus, the entity or whatever heck it is goes away, still leaving me shaking, unable to turn in my bed just incase it is still there for real! But none of these things I have experienced in real life, the intense pain of a bullet for example, unless of course I experienced it in my last life, and you will be saying no such thing as reincarnation!

Sponsored Links
I am not a good psychologist, obviously most of your questions are related to human psychology, how we think, what we might think, or a what a person might think when asked a certain question like when assessing someone's mental health, and that person's answers can reflect a lot about his or her personality, the state of his mind, and intellect, I consider myself as an average or less than average bloke with a big quest for the Truth, I am one of those guys who believe millions of us can't be wrong that God has to exists, even if we have not found any direct evidence of him, but there are lots of foot prints he has left which cannot be explained or ignored otherwise, scientist on the other hand wants to dismiss God and they have their way to prove that a God is NOT needed because of x,y,z, and I am trying to rule that out by equally proving that God MUST exist to have created this universe,
On that basis, does Father Christmas, fairies, elves, etc also exist?

I am one of those guys who believe millions of us can't be wrong that God has to exists
image.jpeg

Of course they do Himaginn! Haven't you seen the film?

image.jpeg

I am not a good psychologist, obviously most of your questions are related to human psychology, how we think, what we might think, or a what a person might think when asked a certain question like when assessing someone's mental health, and that person's answers can reflect a lot about his or her personality, the state of his mind, and intellect, I consider myself as an average or less than average bloke with a big quest for the Truth, I am one of those guys who believe millions of us can't be wrong that God has to exists, even if we have not found any direct evidence of him, but there are lots of foot prints he has left which cannot be explained or ignored otherwise, scientist on the other hand wants to dismiss God and they have their way to prove that a God is NOT needed because of x,y,z, and I am trying to rule that out by equally proving that God MUST exist to have created this universe,
Absolutely right, I have actually seen all of these at Brentcross Shopping Center about what was it 20 years ago, I am not sure if they still do exist, But certainly the creator's work is not over yet, he may one day decide he wants to unfold his creative work and redo from start.

I am one of those guys who believe millions of us can't be wrong that God has to exists
View attachment 99876

Of course they do Himaginn! Haven't you seen the film?

View attachment 99877
Shutpa, if someone did not believe that Higgs field is responsible for matter (atoms) acquiring their mass when they swim through this field and therefore after much effort and painstakingly long wait, and having spent over 2 Billion dollars, it may have been proven that Higgs Bosons exist, I have to take scientist word for it, to me it seems that it is all fairy tail stories of sci-fi ....a bit of a glitch or may be an emp that may indicate Higgs field, I was wondering why just a nano second lasting pulse, if Higgs Bosons were for real we should be able to detect them continuously, after all mass remains steady if an object's speed and direction (velocity) remains constant, and perhaps mass vanishes if an object comes to a total rest and remains fixed in one position, hence mass becomes zero even though that object may actually weigh same on earth due to gravity. So who knows one day we might actually find what we all have been looking for eons. Why give up so soon?

We have only just learned that some of us have emerged from the apes, though there is no comprehensive proof of it, couple of days back they shot dead one of our forefather held captive in Cincinnati zoo over some confusion and panic, trying to save the life of a 3 or 4 year old child, but I ask was that necessary, I could have saved life of both all I needed was a bunch of bright yellow bananas, not a gun. That might suggest perhaps Darwin could be right that we may well have come out of primates, still carrying traits of madness inherited from our forefathers.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back