Getting a Loan

arghh i can afford to pay them each month and i am almost an employee for one of them WTF!:(

Sponsored Links
That shouldn't be a barrier on its own. Do you have other debts? They will look at the total you owe in relation to your income as well as any defaults, CCJ's etc.

Lots of other information is included in a scorecard, some of which are very obscure but have proved to be statistically valid indicators of your likelihood (or not) to repay.

Sponsored Links
Looking to get a loan. I have a fair profile with a credit score of 722. However no one seems to want to lend to me!

Any suggestions of lenders?
That is not a good credit score, it may say 'fair' but in lenders eyes that is poor. Have you seen if Experian can get some things removed from your history.

Also beware making too many applications as this alone can affect your credit score. Lots of refusals will deter lenders from making you any offer.
F*** the credit score - mine is Zero - we don`t borrow owt :LOL: :LOL:

i have signed up yes.
This is where, after you've applied, and you've ever farted upwind in a downwind breeze you'll have any and everything you may have forgotten/thought you'd paid off will return to haunt you.

Do you honestly believe Experian is there to help you realise why, say, curries turned you down for HP on a 4 pack of Duracells?

No, they are there to sell your details on to any and everybody who'll give them 10p (guess).

E.G. Owe Barclays £1000. They lose you. They get an insurance payout for £1000 and give up chasing you, meanwhile, sell the debt for £100. The new company chase you. Miss out, sell the debt on for £20. Take the £80 loss because the fella next door said YES!! I AM HERE!! I AM THE MESSIAH (OK maybe not the last bit! :)). So the new company bought 2x £1000 debts for £200. One says "Fek Off" (because this sensible person knows the banks have covered their asses), meanwhile "The Messiah" pays his £1000 plus the £630.33 for the stamp/envelope/piece of A4 and ink, the company gets £1630.33 over a year, maybe two, for a £200 layout.

The bank has covered their arse. The debt collectors cover their arse, etc. etc. I can nearly guarantee that 10-15 years down the road your name will be sold on again on a "sucker list" by which time you'll have lost the receipt to clear A that you thought B had taken but you paid C but now D is on your case.

Experian are pishing themselves! You pay to see if you are clean. As soon as you contact they sell your details on to every mother and his dog who has a couple of heavies to make your life a misery.

Depending on what you're doing, but the likes of B&Q give extended credit.

Wonga will give you a loan. Only 2000% interest.

860/1000 better than UK average :D

i can pay the montly repayments thats whats annoying!

Sponsored Links
Back