Has anyone used the mr central heating site before?

Plastic through the centre of the joist stops that from happening.

There are do's & don'ts about drilling joists too as it still weakens them. Oh dear you know f/all about building too.

I see your knowledge of structural engineering is sadly lacking. Why doesn't that surprise me? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You know nothing about me whatsoever. Stop being a clown. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
So you are saying that 6 inch deep joists cannot take plastic pipe for heating? Is that what you really think? Stop being a clown. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you are saying that 6 inch deep joists cannot take plastic pipe for heating? Is that what you really think? Stop being a clown. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course I forgot. You only need 1 15mm pipe to run all your CH & HW requirements, there won't be anything else already drilled and you'll always have access to the drilling zones. Yes, that's drilling zones you can look them up.

Take a look at the chart I posted. For a 150mm joist - 6 inch to you. The maximum notch is 19mm - yet Tibbot is saying that is good for 22mm pipe? Drilling the joist in the drilling zone is 37,5mm - plenty of room for a 22 mm pipe.

Tibbot, mate. Just grab your stetson and get outa town. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Take a look at the chart I posted. For a 150mm joist - 6 inch to you. The maximum notch is 19mm - yet Tibbot is saying that is good for 22mm pipe?

Not all joists are 150mm. You advised nothing about drilling zones till' I told you then you looked it up.

Take a look at the chart I posted. For a 150mm joist - 6 inch to you. The maximum notch is 19mm - yet Tibbot is saying that is good for 22mm pipe?

Not all joists are 150mm. You advised nothing about drilling zones till' I told you then you looked it up.

Some are less - does that improve your flawed argument. Give that hoss a good kick and be on your way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back