Hay fever

Have you noticed the subtle differences of the different times of year that you're effected depending on what plant or tree is releasing pollen

I honestly do not know.

I once went to the botanical Gardens in Singapore. It ruined me.

Ever now and then for what ever reason in this country I'll get a day I get hit hard. Same as what I did in Singapore I turn to my plan b..

A teaspoon of my own wee.... it does th trick.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have been suffering a bit in the last few days. As soon as the sun comes out I chirpily stroll outside, feeling positive, then start sneezing. Every year I get caught out, you'd think I'd have sussed it by now. Not too bad at the moment, but, it's only bloody February!

I went to Reading once, that almost killed me. No idea what they were doing there, must have been weaponising pollen or something

Tried that, not convinced, but usually have a jar of Essex honey in the kitchen.

My son suffered badly from hey fever (grass) which made him practically house bound and no GP remedy seemed to work. A few years ago a private clinic was offering a steroid injection which did the trick. He now has his life back and looks forward to his annual jab.

Sponsored Links
Back