Hey chaps how about helping me with some advice

Ok. Maybe ive exagerated diminishing the risk factors involved by ignoring critical safety knowledge which I may not posess. I did not mean to upset you by making you think that my beliefs somehow levitate around the idea that anyone can do your job. Im well aware that this is not true. the reason for which I want to set up this system is because im a very technically oriented person and I already know what a ch system involves and how it works. I know its not that simple, but I have a month to figure out the bits and pieces (which are critical) I may be unaware of.
With that in mind, I remind you that I already know how to set up a combi boiler, a system boiler with a hw cylinder, I just need to know how does a second hw cylinder connects to that.

Sponsored Links
I remind you that I already know how to set up a combi boiler, a system boiler with a hw cylinder, I just need to know how does a second hw cylinder connects to that.
Given your previous comments about vented systems and cold water tanks, that is not likely.

Some information:
3 bathrooms does not require 2 hot water cylinders
10 radiators and an underfloor circuit does not require 2 boilers
Installing boilers, cylinders and heating systems is notifiable work, and must comply with building regulations.
The size of the incoming water supply is of little relevance - it will require testing to establish the pressure and flow available before any hot water system is considered.

No decent gas person will connect a boiler fitted by others. If you are unfortunate enough to find someone who will, bear in mind there will be no warranty or support from the manufacturer when it goes wrong.
Same applies to an unvented cylinder.

Explain to me then what is involved with this job
Far more than you can possibly imagine, or could be explained here.

Sponsored Links
Dr Drivel back again?!?!?,
Posting style similar. Although not sounding like a condescending (insert sweary word) yet.
If not him then OP sorry but you are not qualified to fit this type of cylinder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back