Himagin are you aka walks with turkeys and Imamartian

when posters who are devoid of any sincerity and integrity resort to such flagrantly misleading comments and underhanded tactics, I despair for the quality of their workmanship.

Very sweeping statement for one so politically correct? I know some right racist barstewards who are excellent in there trade.
I suspect you are quite correct, and the reverse could also be correct.
However, I suspect that those right-wing racist people that are excellent tradespeople, that you refer to, may well be honest and open about their opinion and ability.
Whereas someone who so readily resorts to blatant dishonesty about their ability or opinion would be just as quick to resort to dishonesty on-the-job about their workmanship, etc.

After all, some of them are so quick to make vacuous, unfalsifiable, specious and unverifiable claims.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
After all, some of them are so quick to make vacuous, unfalsifiable, specious and unverifiable claims.

Oh come now Himaginn, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. After all I'm pretty sure that you don't tell porkies whilst you are asleep..

Last edited:
when posters who are devoid of any sincerity and integrity resort to such flagrantly misleading comments and underhanded tactics, I despair for the quality of their workmanship.

Very sweeping statement for one so politically correct? I know some right racist barstewards who are excellent in there trade.
However, I suspect that those right-wing racist people that are excellent tradespeople, that you refer to, may well be honest and open about their opinion and ability.
Whereas someone who so readily resorts to blatant dishonesty about their ability or opinion would be just as quick to resort to dishonesty on-the-job about their workmanship, etc.

Ah. I see where you're coming from. ;)

Pm = private message that you can send to me,
Can you private message me at some point cheers.
:whistle:
:LOL: Cheers guys. I was intending to do exactly the same thing, but you beat me to it and saved me the chore of having to re-read some of gasbags previous drivel. :eek: I especially appreciate it, knowing how much of his drivel you might have had to re-read yourselves.
It demonstrates that gasbag is a blatant liar. So we can't put much store in this comment of his:
I'll start it off I've only had the one.
:rolleyes: Yeah. We believe you. Why shouldn't we? It's not like you've told any other porkies.

On top of that he resorts to F&I pathetic tactics of twisting previous comments to try to belittle anyone who disagrees with his argument:
A bit of nasty misquoting there by altering the quotes!
Only a real hero would see the need to do this , Fire and Ice you're my hero .

I'm all for discussing various subjects. But when posters who are devoid of any sincerity and integrity resort to such flagrantly misleading comments and underhanded tactics, I despair for the quality of their workmanship.

Anyway. I'm the real and only Spartacus! :oops:;):whistle::sneaky::unsure:
For goodness sake get a grip I misquoted you becaus it was a joke ! Nasty for goodness sake lighten up you think that was nasty oh dear oh dear .
Youre taking this too seriously. It's a simple question regarding your user name and the only reason I asked is that the similarities of you posts led me to believe you may be one and the same as the other user names I posted.
Why are you reluctant to answer ? It's a simple question.
I have no other motive than curiosity. That's it. I also think that you may work in the public sector , right or wrong ?

Sponsored Links
do you have a problem in answering the question ?
I'm merely asking a simple question if you've had other user names.
He's offered to answer you. If you are that keen to know the answer, why don't you seek forum help in how to PM. You have learned to walk upright so using a computer keyboard should be easy.
Get a grown up to help you.
CBA

Are you calling me a racist, if you are can you elaborate please.

I'm the immoderate moderator, I just can't help poking my nose in.
And I love changing people's posts and misquoting them. Oh I really love deleting posts I don't like and locking them when it takes my fancy.
I get a real boost to my ego from this position Power I love it. Ah now I think I'll do a misquote .....

Pm = private message that you can send to me,

Why are you reluctant to answer ? It's a simple question.
I have no other motive than curiosity. That's it. I also think that you may work in the public sector , right or wrong ?
He's offered to answer you question. Do you still claim to not know how the PM facility works?

For goodness sake get a grip I misquoted you becaus it was a joke ! Nasty for goodness sake lighten up you think that was nasty oh dear oh dear .
Youre taking this too seriously.

“It was a joke!” Countless transgressions on forums are dealt with using this easy get-out.
That’s how the “It was a joke!” excuse works. It’s probably the least likely excuse to cut any ice."

I know some right racist barstewards who are excellent in there trade.

Are you calling me a racist, if you are can you elaborate please.
My original response is at the top. Your quote of me is below that.
You will notice how you've grabbed something I said, in response to mitch, and twisted it out of context so that it appears it might have been referring to you.
More underhanded tactics, again.
I suppose you'll claim this one as a joke as well.

The RWR are living up to their ****** description.

BTW, I'm still waiting for your PM, and I won't behave like you or F&I by making vacuous, specious, unfalsifiable, unverifiable allegations, claims or statements.
In addition, PMs are, IMO, private and confidential between two individual members. So any statement that I make, that you reproduce, in open forum, that we've exchanged via PM, if I ever receive your PM, will, in IMO, be below contempt.
As they say: put up or shut up!

Sponsored Links
Back