Himagin are you aka walks with turkeys and Imamartian

Re the title of this thread. In a similar way, I find the relationship between gasbanni and F & I very odd because the former has been a member since 2007 while the latter joined a little over a month ago. And yet they appear to be as thick as thieves. Now assuming that they are not one and the same person, and also assuming that they are not in a relationship, (where there can be a meeting of minds),and further assuming that it isn't simply plagiarism, there is a remarkable similarity, not only in their respective insults to other members, but also in some of their posted replies. For example, in this thread:

I'm honoured I really am, to think you trawled all through my past posts to find that. Thank you for your infatuation.

...and in another thread, (Why, Why F & I):

waste countless hours trawling through loads of pointless posts............I know that you and Himaginn have a fetish for me............I know......that you worship me.

Now no one can deny that gasbagi and F & I are fellow travellers in the sense that they support each other in any given thread. But when I read some of the replies posted for example by gasbanni, I get the strange feeling that it is the work of F & I and vice versa. Gasbanni, do the avatars tell us the true story? Are you aka Fire and Ice?
Well indeed, Gasbanni and I are one and the same though I suspect that he may well disagree... Don't let him tell you otherwise

Sponsored Links
Yeah, like wot Noseall duz...
Yeah, difference is I know I suffer from Bellus Endism. Our mate Gasbanni just keeps digging deeper 'oles. He's trying to be clever and it's not working.

Oh such wit and repartee noseall ......KNOWSNOWT more like. Nevertheless I'm flattered you looked at all my posts to find where I asked someone to PM me and I have forgotten how to do that, how long ago was it ? Over a year ? I was truthfully saying I don't know how to PM because I've forgotten if that means I'm digging a hole for myself in your book what a strange thought process you have.
The big big difference between me and you is if I find something that I'm not interested in or boring I don't bother with the thread, you however call something banal and spend your time posting on the thread ! How weird is that.

Re the title of this thread. In a similar way, I find the relationship between gasbanni and F & I very odd because the former has been a member since 2007 while the latter joined a little over a month ago. And yet they appear to be as thick as thieves. Now assuming that they are not one and the same person, and also assuming that they are not in a relationship, (where there can be a meeting of minds),and further assuming that it isn't simply plagiarism, there is a remarkable similarity, not only in their respective insults to other members, but also in some of their posted replies. For example, in this thread:

I'm honoured I really am, to think you trawled all through my past posts to find that. Thank you for your infatuation.

waste countless hours trawling through loads of pointless posts............I know that you and Himaginn have a fetish for me............I know......that you worship me.

Now no one can deny that gasbagi and F & I are fellow travellers in the sense that they support each other in any given thread. But when I read some of the replies posted for example by gasbanni, I get the strange feeling that it is the work of F & I and vice versa. Gasbanni, do the avatars tell us the true story? Are you aka Fire and Ice?

Bolo youve got the wrong end of the stick, think about it, I find someone has taken the time a lot of time to trawl through posts to try and find I've lied, when all that's happened is that I've forgotten, the forum set up has changed from when I made the post quoted and I don't know how to PM somebody I'd have to lookin to it. Do I think that's normal, I don't. F&I also finds it strange that someone's trawled through his posts.
The fact that we have both the same reaction is because of the situation.
The fact that we seem to have similar views so what ........knows nowt, ohnonothimaginn and John the dunce all seem to have similar views so what.

Bolo youve got the wrong end of the stick.
Sorry gasbanni, but it was a tongue in cheek post backed up by what some people may have taken as evidence that you and F & I were indeed the same person.

Regarding the title of this thread, I must admit that when Himaggin first appeared, I did wonder about his user name and the fact that while he apparently joined on Dec 29, he appeared with 400+ posts to his credit. That however is his business just as the fact that F & I appeared a little over a month ago with 300+ posts to his credit is his business. I don't suppose we will ever find out who all the AKAs are on this site but so what? We're all anonymous anyway. BTW I haven't a clue how to send a pm or how to ignore somebody. I did know once but have long forgotten.
Finally, can I just say, that if for whatever reason, I decided to leave the DIYnor forum, then reappear with a different user, I would not give out that info to anyone since it would defeat the purpose of reappearing with a different user in the first place.

Sponsored Links
I'm flattered you looked at all my posts to find where I asked someone to PM me.
You needn't be flattered and its really not that difficult. No trawling necessary. There is a search facility whereby you type in a key word or words and it will reveal the truth in seconds. Get a grown up to show you.

Last edited:
The big big difference between me and you is if I find something that I'm not interested in or boring I don't bother with the thread, you however call something banal and spend your time posting on the thread ! How weird is that.
Sometimes one must percevere for the greater good. Whilst this thread is excruciatingly dull, there are certain posters whose memories are not what they once were. I'm glad you appreciate my noble efforts.

Weird - quite so. Like forgetting simple things eh.

Sometimes one must percevere for the greater good. Whilst this thread is excruciatingly dull, there are certain posters whose memories are not what they once were. I'm glad you appreciate my noble efforts.

Weird - quite so. Like forgetting simple things eh.
I either forgot or I lied, if I lied what would be the motive. But to forget something you class it as weird. ..it must be great being you.

This afternoon, I posted:
And when gasbanni replied that I'd got the wrong end of the stick:
Sorry gasbanni, but it was a tongue in cheek post backed up by what some people may have taken as evidence that you and F & I were indeed the same person.
Since then, things have moved on somewhat and in 3 separate threads, I have stated that it is difficult to believe that certain replies came, not from 2 posters, but from one. The threads in question are, apart from this one:
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/c...ome-back-all-is-forgiven.453644/#post-3586201
and
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/worst-post-poll-on-the-forum-ive-ever-seen.453643/

I have been on this forum for more than 10 years and 3 others for more or less the same period of time. Never in that time have I encountered such an apparent example of D.I.D.
I would like to think that I am wrong.

This afternoon, I posted:
And when gasbanni replied that I'd got the wrong end of the stick:
Since then, things have moved on somewhat and in 3 separate threads, I have stated that it is difficult to believe that certain replies came, not from 2 posters, but from one. The threads in question are, apart from this one:
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/c...ome-back-all-is-forgiven.453644/#post-3586201
and
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/worst-post-poll-on-the-forum-ive-ever-seen.453643/

I have been on this forum for more than 10 years and 3 others for more or less the same period of time. Never in that time have I encountered such an apparent example of D.I.D.
I would like to think that I am wrong.
What's D.I.D. I'm holding myself back because I don't want to be hurtful, so I'm going to hold my tongue re that you've been on here for ten years.
Ok this is the situation I don't know F&I he's not my alter ego I only have one identity on here and it's Fir......oh sorry it's gasbanni I just forgot what I'd previously typed.........

Ok this is the situation I don't know F&I he's not my alter ego I only have one identity on here and it's Fir......oh sorry it's gasbanni I just forgot what I'd previously typed.........
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" Hamlet, Shakespeare.

Last edited:
What's D.I.D.

Can't remember exactly but it could have been Double Identity something since basically that's what it means.

Ok this is the situation I don't know F&I he's not my alter ego I only have one identity on here

I've just looked back at the posts in question and still find the similarities really quite striking. However, given your reply, I clearly got it wrong on this occasion and for that I do apologise.

Edit: Just googled D.I.D. and it means Dissociative identity disorder. Very clearly I did get it wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is the situation I don't know F&I he's not my alter ego I only have one identity ........
Yeah, we can believe someone who pleads for mercy then stabs in the back. It's not like you're insincere or anything. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back