I really hate my kids

Ok, so put up or shut up...

Post your address and maybe a 'discussion' could be had...

But hey, you have a chance to redeem yourself...

Prove to us that no language schools have closed in the UK...

I’m not asking you for your address, am I? You said two language schools in your town had closed due to Brexit. I'm not disputing that or that any language schools in the UK have closed, am I? You claimed it, I asked the town. You swerved. If I had said the same and you asked me what town, I’d tell you. Hornchurch. I make no secret of the town I live in. Why would I?

There, I’ve put up my town so no need for me to shut up, not that I haven’t put it up dozens of times before so now it’s your turn to redeem yourself.

What town were those two language schools in that you claim have closed due to Brexit? Is there any way that I could check and verify?

(let’s just see what swerve it comes back with now).

Sponsored Links
I’m not asking you for your address, am I? You said two language schools in your town had closed due to Brexit. I'm not disputing that or that any language schools in the UK have closed, am I? You claimed it, I asked the town. You swerved. If I had said the same and you asked me what town, I’d tell you. Hornchurch. I make no secret of the town I live in. Why would I?

There, I’ve put up my town so no need for me to shut up, not that I haven’t put it up dozens of times before so now it’s your turn to redeem yourself.

What town were those two language schools in that you claim have closed due to Brexit? Is there any way that I could check and verify?

(let’s just see what swerve it comes back with now).
Looks like Ellal has decided to do a Homer on this one…..

IMG_4933.gif

Sponsored Links
Within my own business. 2 jobs moved from Spain to the U.K, the tax benefit no longer applies post brexit, so we are hiring people in the U.K.

That’s on top of last week where 1 job was blocked from mainland EU and likely to go to a person in U.K. due to more favourable employment terms.
Why not hire in UK in the first place without the hassle of leaving the EU.

Blup

Because the EU open market allows member states to parasitically leach off each other. Designing taxes and state subsidies to pinch each other’s businesses

For decades software sales were from Dublin, purchases via Luxembourg, digital sales based in Malaga, IP landed In Denmark and state owned foreign companies swept up stronger U.K. firms safe in the knowledge they could not be acquired no matter how stretched on vulnerable.

Brexit has meant people need to be increasingly U.K. based to serve the U.K. market.

Brexit has meant people need to be increasingly U.K. based to serve the U.K. market.

And as rees-mogg will tell you, businesses move from UK to EU to serve the much bigger EU market.

As someone who frequently recruits around the world, I can tell you there are many EU countries you avoid hiring where possible.

Belgium, Luxembourg are bottom of the list followed by Italy, then france and Germany. Spain isn’t too bad. The Nordics and Netherlands are also OK.

India, UK and US preferred.

Sponsored Links
Back