I really hate my kids

Within my own business. 2 jobs moved from Spain to the U.K, the tax benefit no longer applies post brexit, so we are hiring people in the U.K.

That’s on top of last week where 1 job was blocked from mainland EU and likely to go to a person in U.K. due to more favourable employment terms.

Sponsored Links
Don't bother, it's a New York Times article.
You could also say don't bother it's a Spectator article. The NYT is not bound by the same rules of impartiality as the BBC which if anything is pro Brexit not anti.

Says a lot about our media that it takes the NYT to be consistent about the true impact of brexhit.

Blup

Within my own business. 2 jobs moved from Spain to the U.K, the tax benefit no longer applies post brexit, so we are hiring people in the U.K.

That’s on top of last week where 1 job was blocked from mainland EU and likely to go to a person in U.K. due to more favourable employment terms.
Funnily enough we used to have two language schools in our town...

Mainly Spanish/German/French kids...

But both schools closed down due to red tape/costs that brexit has imposed...

Apparently it's better to learn English in Ireland and Malta nowadays...

And this is happening across the UK...

Just one example of how brexit is sucking the life out of not only the UK economy and costing jobs, but the social isolation will haunt this country in years to come!

Funnily enough we used to have two language schools in our town...

Mainly Spanish/German/French kids...

But both schools closed down due to red tape/costs that brexit has imposed...
Prove it or STFU with your fabrications.

Everyone can sit back now and watch parent hating Ellal swerve this question by saying something along the lines of 'nasty old troll, alcoholic, wine for breakfast, Mottie/Motman' in line with its usual swerving strategy.

Sponsored Links
Prove it or STFU with your fabrications.
Oh dear...

The troll doesn't get it...

Linky Linky

“The relationship with European nations was damaged by Brexit, whether we want to admit that or not"

"A survey by the Tourism Alliance found 81 per cent of English language schools in the UK had seen their revenue decline by more than half"

So how about you follow your own advice and STFU!

Everyone can sit back now and watch parent hating Ellal swerve this question by saying something along the lines of 'nasty old troll…….
Oh dear...

The troll doesn't get it...
Swerved. Told ya! No mention of the two closed language schools as claimed. Porky pies again from the daddy hater.

Last edited:
That's good news - your own country comes first; but shame on your company for hiring outside the UK for "tax benefits" in the first place.

Swerved. Told ya! No mention of the two closed language schools as claimed.
Plenty have closed, including those two...

But maybe you could answer us this?

Why would anyone want to tell a creepy internet stalker/troll such as yourself where they live?

Everyone can sit back now and watch parent hating Ellal swerve this question by saying something along the lines of 'nasty old troll, alcoholic, wine for breakfast, Mottie/Motman' in line with its usual swerving strategy.
Plenty have closed, including those two...

But maybe you could answer us this?

Why would anyone want to tell a creepy internet stalker/troll such as yourself where they live?
Told ya again!

Told ya again!
Ok, so put up or shut up...

Post your address and maybe a 'discussion' could be had...

But hey, you have a chance to redeem yourself...

Prove to us that no language schools have closed in the UK...

And then disprove that EU students are increasingly choosing Ireland and Malta over the UK to study english...

You won't because you can't...

As usual!

Because the facts don't 'swerve' ;)

Sponsored Links
Back