Immigration.

Sponsored Links
Here's me thinking you knew how Q & A worked. Ho hum.
I'm off there now to get a sheet of hardibacker.. how about we all answer one post in a different post just to be silly.. don't you know how these forums work?

I'm off there now to get a sheet of hardibacker.. how about we all answer one post in a different post just to be silly.. don't you know how these forums work?

no he does not (noseall)

Imho he is not the sharpest tool in the box :) think he may be retarded :idea:

Sponsored Links
And the licence fee paying public increases year on year. They'll miss your fees terribly. Boohoo.
The number of folk who are now refusing to cough up the paedo tax for the BBC is increasing.. the strong arm tactics of the BBC is the only reason why some pay..

.. the strong arm tactics of the BBC is the only reason why some pay..
More people watch it than don't Boyo. It's only paranoid fruit loops like you who abstain. Fancy the BBC insisting on you paying for a service. Bloody cheek.

More people watch it than don't Boyo. It's only paranoid fruit loops like you who abstain. Fancy the BBC insisting on you paying for a service. Bloody cheek.
ITV don't charge me for their service. As stated before, I don't watch the BBC so why do they send their inspectors to my house, requesting to inspect my TV and posting letters to me with wording on the outside of the envelope suggesting that I am a criminal?

These days, it would be a straight forward project for the BBC to encode their transmissions so that if you would like to watch their programmes and news, then you could pay for a subscription.... It works for Sky and Netflix.

ITV don't charge me for their service.
I get a free paper delivered through my door every Thursday. Ho hum.

I don't watch the BBC so why do they send their inspectors to my house, requesting to inspect my TV and posting letters to me with wording on the outside of the envelope suggesting that I am a criminal?
Perhaps they know something you are not telling us. You are hardly renowned for telling the truth.

I think you'll find most people now get their entertainment and news online now.

Correct although I would not say most. Not yet. Hasn't done much harm to the 25.5 million people subscribing though.(y)

Can you show me of the people paying tv licence, how many of those people do not use BBC services? Present me the statistics.

I get a free paper delivered through my door every Thursday. Ho hum.

Perhaps they know something you are not telling us. You are hardly renowned for telling the truth.
It they know something that I am not telling you, then the solution is simple, send me a summons and allow me my day in court.. that is how it works.. as it is, I return their letters with "the BBC fund and support paedophiles" written on the outside..

Sponsored Links
Back