Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that a fellow plumber has jumped to your defense.
Is this forum overrun with plumbers? Or are they all the same person?
Who knows? is the other plumber devastatingly handsome, talented and fantastic in bed with the ladies?.... What am I saying? We all are... Unlike you ugly monotoned basement warts..

Sponsored Links
I take your advice. But I won't act on it.
It sounds a bit like planning to be offensive, and preparing to be penalised for it.
Each time you make a comment your reveal more and more about your type of personality.
Hogwash, I'll wager you already have half a dozen identities ready to go... Your life rotates around this forum

Who knows? is the other plumber devastatingly handsome, talented and fantastic in bed with the ladies?.... What am I saying? We all are... Unlike you ugly monotoned basement warts..
In my experience, no-one is attracted to beer-swilling bigots.
I fear you are delusional.

I see that a fellow plumber has jumped to your defense.
Is this forum overrun with plumbers? Or are they all the same person?

Def not the same person

it is a DIy forum which is bound to attract all types of trades . The plumbing & heating part of this forum is always fairly busy ?

tis the way it is

Sponsored Links
Hogwash, I'll wager you already have half a dozen identities ready to go... Your life rotates around this forum
Wager away. You know it's an unwinnable bet.
I'm pleased that you have revealed your typical behaviour. It explains why these seemingly innocuous, lazy posters mysteriously appear, having lain dormant for many years, suddenly become a frenzy of activity.

"Is the GD Forum for......"
Who knows? At one time I thought I did. It was a forum where debate was often heated but in reality, a fun place where members could let off steam and sometimes get banned or have a thread locked when it broke the rules. Not so now! The bully boys by playing on the keyboard can f and blind all they want, post racist comments in posts and threads as and when they feel like it and in effect have taken over the GD Forum. Now every single member reading knows that by changing a character, a nonsense word is still easily recognised as a profanity but who cares? Certainly not the site owners or or the mods! They, in my opinion, have totally lost the place and have allowed what was once a family forum to become a place best avoided. But why? Is it because that the 'new look anything goes forum' attracts more advertisers or is it because they lack the bottle to upheld the forum rules? What do you think?

In some respects, I think having a much more free forum is good, those with rules upon rules make a forum a dull place, and one that may not last.
Having said that, seems to be a handful of people who are obsessed with Islam etc. Those who want to post video's, dodgy views and also those who are obsessed with reacting to it. I can't help but think that by reacting with name calling, racist labeling etc just adds fuel to the fire. It all seems to be more about point scoring and less about actually talking & listening and exchanging different views.

It's a no-win situation at the moment.

Wager away. You know it's an unwinnable bet.
I'm pleased that you have revealed your typical behaviour. It explains why these seemingly innocuous, lazy posters mysteriously appear, having lain dormant for many years, suddenly become a frenzy of activity.
You'll never know if it is me or not... You'll be suspicious of every one

You'll never know if it is me or not... You'll be suspicious of every one
I'm suspicious of no-one, until they give me cause for suspicion.
I suspect that you're a delusional troll, deluding yourself into a sense of self importance. You fell the need to create 'sleeper' usernames in order to indoctrinate others to your view of the world.

In some respects, I think having a much more free forum is good, those with rules upon rules make a forum a dull place, and one that may not last.
Having said that, seems to be a handful of people who are obsessed with Islam etc. Those who want to post video's, dodgy views and also those who are obsessed with reacting to it. I can't help but think that by reacting with name calling, racist labeling etc just adds fuel to the fire. It all seems to be more about point scoring and less about actually talking & listening and exchanging different views.

It's a no-win situation at the moment.

pretty much sums it up imho

Although the comment obsessed may not be the word I would agree with

Islam weather we like it or not dominates the news & it will get worse ?

pretty much sums it up imho
Yes, I'd agree. But don't forget that blightymam also falls into that category of a potential sleeper username. She has been relatively inactive for years. Yet all of a sudden, she springs into inordinate activity. Makes you wonder. How many more sleeper usernames are there?
It casts great doubt on the integrity of the posters, and the integrity of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back