Islamic schools

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of when I were a lad and having a holiday in Stratford-upon-Avon, overhearing a local couple chatting about the big party they were looking forward to having for "Our Will's" anniversary. Transpired that they were talking about Shakespeare who, as the name suggests, was in fact a blackamoor of mid-African descent. How ironic that we view him and his writings as one of the epitomes of the English culture. :mrgreen:

There was none of this 'creationist' claptrap for a start. (I personally taught a topic involving the local history of coal mining and, if coal deposits were formed 300,000,000 years ago, how the hell was the Earth created 6,000 years ago?).
Simple - god created a "false" history which makes it look like the coal deposits were created that long ago whereas in reality they were created 6000 years ago. ;) It's just another one of god's little illusions which those who wish to sin choose to believe rather than the actual truth of his divinity.

But we digress...

That sounds perfectly logical. Thank you. You've evangelised me.

Not similar at all Boss. I don't see nor read of Ex-Pat's in Spain, demanding religious changes , nor changing Spanish law to UK law. ;)

When have Immigrants changed English Law to suit themselves, as for religion we cater for all types of religion in this Country .
As for language how many Brits when they go to Spain Speak Spanish ??

Haven't you heard of sharia law and halal food. How about extremeists trying to hijack schools to turn them into their own madrasas? (that's not a curry, by the way)

Beth Din Law, Kosher Food, Jewish Faith Schools. are accepted in UK.

Why dosent that concern you ?

Because Jews are not on a mission to take over the world, and they don't go around bombing, decapitating or otherwise killing 'non-believers'.

Sponsored Links
Because Jews are not on a mission to take over the world, and they don't go around bombing, decapitating or otherwise killing 'non-believers'.

They don't only kill "non believers" they also are pretty ruthless at killing each other! examples - Syria / Iraq / Libya, the whole middle east is a melting pot ready to explode.

If there is ever another world war, islamists will be the cause

They don't only kill "non believers" they also are pretty ruthless at killing each other! examples - Syria / Iraq / Libya, the whole middle east is a melting pot ready to explode.

If there is ever another world war, islamists will be the cause

I presume you mean the muslims, not the Jews!

Yes, they're certainly causing more and more trouble the world over these days.

What are you on about mate, Jews already run the world. Jewish lobbys control america, its policies and funding of israel and military campaigns in the middle east, and they control the press in the western world (the murdoch empire etc). They wield enormous influence in the world, feet well further under the table than muslims.

What are you on about mate, Jews already run the world. Jewish lobbys control america, its policies and funding of israel and military campaigns in the middle east, and they control the press in the western world (the murdoch empire etc). They wield enormous influence in the world, feet well further under the table than muslims.

Do Jews want to slit your throat because you're an infidel?

Nope. They would rather force you into slitting your own throat because they're the victims and it's all your fault.

Not similar at all Boss. I don't see nor read of Ex-Pat's in Spain, demanding religious changes , nor changing Spanish law to UK law. ;)

When have Immigrants changed English Law to suit themselves, as for religion we cater for all types of religion in this Country .

Haven't you heard of sharia law and halal food. How about extremeists trying to hijack schools to turn them into their own madrasas? (that's not a curry, by the way)

It's not just sharia, it's the whole package that goes with the R O P. I've never heard of Beth Din, which just about says it all. I'm constantly hearing how The R O P want to impose sharia on the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, UK, the world. Their intentions are quite clear.

Look around the world today. The R O P is getting bolder and causing chaos wherever it can. I just don't find that Jewish influences are something to be particularly worried about compared to the alternative.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

It's not just sharia, it's the whole package that goes with the R O P. I've never heard of Beth Din, which just about says it all. I'm constantly hearing how The R O P want to impose sharia on the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, UK, the world. Their intentions are quite clear.

Look around the world today. The R O P is getting bolder and causing chaos wherever it can. I just don't find that Jewish influences are something to be particularly worried about compared to the alternative.

Would you admit that your opinions are affected by what you read and hear in the press then? If you say yes, then you are just the same as me and 99% of people if we are all honest. if you see sensationalist headlines about muslims wanting shariah law, it colours opinion? Bear in mind who controls the press, and that wars aren't just fought with rifles and tanks but by propoganda.

Nope. They would rather force you into slitting your own throat because they're the victims and it's all your fault.

:rolleyes:

Watched that Big Question earlier today and to be honest the muslims don't do themselves any favours. One of them was asked to condemn women being stoned to death for adultery. Any sane person can see that's barbaric, cruel, evil etc. This fella just refused to answer. Why the fek couldn't he just say "yes it's wrong". Surely any civilised person can see that it's wrong??

Sponsored Links
Back