Islamic schools

Watched that Big Question earlier today and to be honest the muslims don't do themselves any favours. One of them was asked to condemn women being stoned to death for adultery. Any sane person can see that's barbaric, cruel, evil etc. This fella just refused to answer. Why the fek couldn't he just say "yes it's wrong". Surely any civilised person can see that it's wrong??

I'm sure that's because in his mind it is not wrong. He just didn't have the courage to admit his opinion.

It sounds very similar to a naughty schoolboy who, when surrounded by his mates, shouts loudly; yet when on his own just clams up.

Sponsored Links
Would you admit that your opinions are affected by what you read and hear in the press then? If you say yes, then you are just the same as me and 99% of people if we are all honest. if you see sensationalist headlines about muslims wanting shariah law, it colours opinion? Bear in mind who controls the press, and that wars aren't just fought with rifles and tanks but by propoganda.

I admit that, yes, my opinions are affected by what I read and hear in the press.

Strangely, I have heard nothing in the press about Jews in this country demanding that the police should go to hell, demanding that sharia law (or their equivalent) should be adopted by all, and no doubt many other demands that go against our indigenous way of life.

Neither have I heard any reports about Jewish terrorists beheading off-duty soldiers or flying airliners into buildings.

I presume this lack of reporting what I presume must be happening can only be due to the press being controlled by the Jews, then. :rolleyes:

Yeah the Jewish community must control the entire worlds media.

Yep muslims are doing all of those things, and as far as I know in this country jews aren't. Just pointing out that the jews have a lot more power than people realise, and so they don't exactly have to blow themselves up to get their point heard.

Sponsored Links
Yeah the Jewish community must control the entire worlds media.
It certainly controls your mind :rolleyes:

Naa don't think so mate. :rolleyes:

If only us protestants here in the province could have been Jewish instead.
Then the enemy would have been kept at bay.

Including your beloved bliar who sold us out!

The Jewish people are warriors. All conscripted into the army.
What have you ever had to fight for?
Sweet fa thats what.

The closest idea of a fight for you is logging on to diynot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Or watching some dumb footballer punch the referee. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If only us protestants here in the province could have been Jewishi nstead.
Then the enemy would have been kept at bay.

Including your beloved bliar who sold us out!

The Jewish people are warriors. All conscripted into the army.
What have you ever had to fight for?
Sweet fa thats what.

The closest idea of a fight for you is logging on to diynot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Or watching some dumb footballer punch the referee. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What an armchair warrior you are - you should have been in that japanese program of yesteryear - "monkey" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anders Breivik killed 77 people.

He said he was trying to preserve a Christian Europe and bring an end to multi-culturalism.

Why wasn't a big deal made out of his Christianity / Christian motives?

That's what I'm trying to say. He was labelled as a madman and not a Christian.

No religion calls for terrorist acts and mass killings.

But when a bunch of loonies set off bombs in London - they are plastered across the media as religious terrorists - not insane evil b********

But when a bunch of loonies set off bombs in London - they are plastered across the media as religious terrorists - not insane evil b********

Absolute nonsense.

How many christians are taught world domination as children.???? NONE

How many muslims are taught world domination, bloodshed, misery.????ALL

You've only got to look at Iraq to see that muslims can't even live peacefully with themselves. Remove the brutal dictator who was keeping the different factions in line and the slaughter begins.
Look at Africa where they widely targeting and killing christians.
Camerons answer to that is let them come, let them breed, but tell them to be more British.
:rolleyes:

Absolute nonsense.

How many christians are taught world domination as children.???? NONE

How many muslims are taught world domination, bloodshed, misery.????ALL

From the Christian Bible , Psalms 98:7-9
" He comes to rule the Earth, he will rule the World "

But as you say we do not really bother with our Christain Faith so the Children are unaware of the contents of our Bible,
there are many other passages that infer that the Christain Faith will rule the World

Sponsored Links
Back