Land dispute

When you hear of incidences like this, it makes you realise how awful some people can become......not that's there's any reason for it, it's just because they can.
The stress inflicted on the offended party is incredible, and perhaps the perpetrators would like to be informed of this?
In my own situation - happily resolved by the grim reaper - I was prepared to take the law into my own hands, but at the end of the day it would only be the solicitors who would be clapping their hands.
Fingers crossed for a happy outcome......life is too short anyway.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Rent your house to DSS tenants

Yes, I can't think of a more effective way to annoy your neighbours.

Trouble is, you're more than likely not to receive any rent and, after a couple of weeks, your previously pristine house will become unfit for human habitation.

Buy yourself a state of the art entertainment with surround sound and fit speakers to the party wall and watch tv loud.

ignore it and get on with your lives.
I'm inclined to agree with this. After we decided to move, we didn't give a hoot, and the nuisance stopped, both really and from our POV.

Put trellis up on the fence so that you do not see it, thus giving the impression that you don't give a monkeys for it.

Then it may eventually get removed.

Or, have you got a wood burner? free fuel :)

I knocked on the door of a nasty neighbour and said something on the lines of 'Life's too short' etc etc and presented him with something dear to his heart - a 6 pack of lager. It completely wrong footed him and from then on he couldn't be more helpful. In a funny way, it gave me the moral high ground.

Simple psychology, Mr.P....amazing what it can achieve!
Having been a schools Head of Pastoral for a while, I've had parents wanting to rip my head off - but after a bit crack we are shaking hands.
(Meanwhile my blood pressure would be reaching 190 :p )
John :)

It's tempting to resort to tit for tat measures. Heaven knows some people deserve it! But living in the middle of a constant low level feud can be pretty wearing.
My gesture did sort out the hostility. Unfortunately it had unexpected repercussions.
From then on (I'm female) he started making advances when his wife was at work. I'd have to hide in the lounge while he tried to post bottles of beer through the letterbox with invitations to come round :mrgreen:

It's tempting to resort to tit for tat measures. Heaven knows some people deserve it! But living in the middle of a constant low level feud can be pretty wearing.
My gesture did sort out the hostility. Unfortunately it had unexpected repercussions.
From then on (I'm female) he started making advances when his wife was at work. I'd have to hide in the lounge while he tried to post bottles of beer through the letterbox with invitations to come round :mrgreen:

Out of the frying pan... you must have been bad in a previous life!

Sponsored Links
Back