Last UK Guantanamo Bay detainee arrives in UK

I wonder if he has got himself an agent yet for the book deal and the film rights.
Is Max Clifford still around.

Sponsored Links
His barsteward lawyer is now claiming that he is suffering from PTSD.

Sponsored Links
What a shower of utter coonts our spineless leaders are. We'll be sanctioning Israel next. RIP Britain.

I don't think you are being entirely fair here. He is bringing legal aid work for an impoverished U.K legal system, barrister et al and for that he should be commended.

I don't think you are being entirely fair here. He is bringing legal aid work for an impoverished U.K legal system, barrister et al and for that he should be commended.
True, plus something for the security services to do as they survey everything he and his associates get up to. That should amount to a lot of man hours and costs.

Edit - Since he was originally taken from his workplace in Afghanistan, wouldn't it be more sensible to have taken him back there?

True, plus something for the security services to do as they survey everything he and his associates get up to. That should amount to a lot of man hours and costs.

Edit - Since he was originally taken from his workplace in Afghanistan, wouldn't it be more sensible to have taken him back there?

Could have flown him in and dropped him off at 30 thousand feet. :rolleyes:

We don't know.

Do you think it was done just for fun?
Perhaps he drew a cartoon mocking Bush.

s-l225.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back