lead apron chimney stack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My chimney is leaking so I am planing to get some scaffolding erected to repoint and flash the chimney. If i find that the lead apron is damaged and cant be repair. how do i get a new one?
Also i think some of the bricks in the stack have become porous whats the best way of sealing them?

Sponsored Links
I've just noticed that i advised you on 17 april 2016 about a tricky chimney/chimney stack job.
I advised you at length and in some detail and am still waiting for some sign that you received the advice?

Last edited:
My neighbour is unsure about having the stack removed, so might try a repoint job and replacing some of the broken bricks and flashing. I will take some pictures of the stack and upload them soon.

Sponsored Links
I've just noticed that i advised you on 17 april 2016 about a tricky chimney/chimney stack job.
I advised you at length and in some detail and am still waiting for some sign that you received the advice?
HELLOOOooOooooooooooooooo........

Don't think he heard you Vinn.:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back