Loft Conversion

well impressed Duzzer - fantastic job done well.

i presume the good lady had a hand in the wallpaper though (and been watching too many TV house makeover programmes for me)
:D

Yeh, you just know that these new trendy designer wallpapers are gonna become extremely unfashionable in about 5 years time, when they will have a load of new '5 year lifespan designs' out for you to buy.

They all seem to be copies of either grannys curtains or grandads PJ's.

Sponsored Links
Duzzer,where d you get them wardrobes ,slanting like that?
local,liverpool way?
or made special? I could do with them!

Sponsored Links
I feel a scouse stereotype coming on !
Aye ,aye now,calmmm downn will ya? eh? eh? eh? rob this ,rob that,eh eh eh !! :rolleyes:
Oh well shell suit put away and its back to poetry music and the capital of culture 08 .
Sorry,No wife racing here im afraid! :LOL: ;) :LOL: ;)

Anyway Duzz dont believe him ,I dont have a van, and how could I get them wardrobes on the bus !!
:LOL: :LOL:

I remember watching some cop programme years ago with a mate, when this bloke was pulled out of his car and apprehended on suspicion of murder. As he put his hands out to be cuffed, he said "Merdah? Merdah?" Years afterwards, we still burst into mimicking that one (there's not much to do around here...)

hi
just looking at ur project really good job. i just wanted to asked you what size steel rsj did you use for it i am just thinking to do mine one but not for leaving for the storage space .thanks

Hi Mikkell just come on here to check another project out and cloicked on my old thread the wardrobes where MFI one's we had in our bedrrom downstairs and ripped them to fit the shape of the room and the chest of drawers was ripped and fitted into the void behind the false wall.
hope this helps if it's not too late. Duzz

I remember watching some cop programme years ago with a mate, when this bloke was pulled out of his car and apprehended on suspicion of murder. As he put his hands out to be cuffed, he said "Merdah? Merdah?" Years afterwards, we still burst into mimicking that one (there's not much to do around here...)

Ha most amusing it was too i saw that and still chuckle about it myself.

Seem to remember him being a chubby fella

a very interesting read.

I am thinking about doing mine as well. Do you mind me asking how much it cost you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back