Low pressure on shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I had a shower fitted approx 3 years ago and it has slowly lost pressure. It's not as powerfull as it used to be. The pump is running fine it just seems to have lost its punch. The pump is a showerforce turbo 2 is there a way to remedy it's poor performance or do I need a new pump? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Are there strainers on the pump feeds? Unless you're up to it yourself, I'd get a plumber to have a look at it. Other than that it may just need a good clean out. Check to see if you can determine if motor is turning the impeller.

Sponsored Links
Hi where would the strainers be situated?
I believe the pump is operating ok it sounds OK and it is pumping just not as good as it did. How would I go about cleaning and servicing it please.

Hi where would the strainers be situated?
I believe the pump is operating ok it sounds OK and it is pumping just not as good as it did. How would I go about cleaning and servicing it please.

Well, you need to have a propensity (and be good at) dismantling things and putting them back together again... I've been into that sort of thing since I was about 4 years old... engineering is in one's DNA!
If it's not in yours - call a decent plumber!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back