Madeline/ Daily Mail

Sponsored Links
I think this case will go down as one of the great mysteries of our time. I doubt it will ever be solved. Even the Mail will have to drop it one day. I refuse to buy their paper until they do.

OK Maddy is the news event of the moment, what about Ben Needham
http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/toddle...ago-and-mum-kerry-still-preys-for-his-re.html

As previously posted an answer is not forthcoming any time soon to poor Maddy's whereabouts. But why haven't the parents been prosecuted for a "home alone" crime. If they were ordinary people in an ordinary street social services would have had them for breakfast ! Why didn't they get a babysitter for F sake, they earn enough, there was a facility on site :rolleyes: How much do you need a drink/meal with your mates. :confused:

It's all very sad, but the parents don't come out of this very well.

Quote...[Why didn't they get a babysitter for F sake, they earn enough, there was a facility on site How much do you need a drink/meal with your mates.
te]

It is oh so easy to critisice these poor parents without reflecting for a moment that maybe, but for the grace of God, go you or I. The chances of that little girl being abducted were so infanitesimally small that I can understand, in the context of the artificial evironment that they were in, that to leave their children unattended was to them, at that time, rational.

What, you can argue, is not so rational is to subject your children to the risk, for instance, of travelling in a car where the odds of them coming to harm whilst still very small are none the less far far greater than the chances of them being abducted. [/quote]

Sponsored Links
I wasn't being flippant, I posted what I believed was a serious question.
I agree with you AtoZ, but why are they, the press, reacting in this way.
On another point on this matter why on earth do the press seem to think that the British police and judiciary are better than any other system in the world.
My god we have had our fair share of miscarriages of justice and bent or thick police.

sorry
i just thought you were getting drawn in somewhat.

i think once the mccans realised maddy was gone and that the press would be involved that they acted like sarah paynes mum did.
that woman kept it together till her kiddie was found.

on that home alone thing.
i wonder why we doubt the maccans decision to leave the kids in the room but we allow our kids to be driven by their mums while she is on the mobile or with the kids slipped out of their seatbelt.

we've all done something even if we havent done the same as maddy's parents.
wots that about casting stones.

so truly sad.

please put me forward to be the hangman if they ever find who took maddy

We never left our kids alone. What if one of the twins had choked? They were just babies. *********************

Quote...[Why didn't they get a babysitter for F sake, they earn enough, there was a facility on site How much do you need a drink/meal with your mates.
te]

It is oh so easy to critisice these poor parents without reflecting for a moment that maybe, but for the grace of God, go you or I. The chances of that little girl being abducted were so infanitesimally small that I can understand, in the context of the artificial evironment that they were in, that to leave their children unattended was to them, at that time, rational.

What, you can argue, is not so rational is to subject your children to the risk, for instance, of travelling in a car where the odds of them coming to harm whilst still very small are none the less far far greater than the chances of them being abducted.
[/quote]

well said
i refuse to live my life scared to actually live it.
our kids are in far more danger from the cars we all drive..

I sometimes read a comic (the sun) :oops: , and the story is always in it.

The only thing I think is wrong, is that this big detective Agency that is promising to find maddie should keep thier thoughts to themselves, and not have it printed all round the world.

By them reporting thier every move on the case, is giving the kidnappers warning that they are close, and of course the kidnappers are going to keep moving her.

They should report something along the lines that they are up against a brick wall, no leads, dead end etc, and lull the kidnappers into a false sense of security.

This detective agency is causing more trouble and grief by showing thier hand all the time. :evil:

That agency is simply making money. Maddie is dead - and has been from day one.

That agency is simply making money. Maddie is dead - and has been from day one.

You don't know that Joe!!..........and if you were that girls parents no matter how remote the chance that she is alive might be you would do whatever it took to continue the search.....film rights, book rights, whatever it takes to keep the story high profile. These are intelligent people (the parents) and very likely they would have had this agency well vetted before engaging their services. It is a story in itself to ridicule the agencies efforts

If I were their parents I'd demand I be charged with negligence to at least pay for the crime I'd committed in allowing a person or persons unknown to abduct and probably murder one of my children. How do they sleep at night? Why is Kate McCann spending most of her day shopping for new tops to wear?

Personal opinion, but I find the Express to be far worse for this than the Mail.

I think that its looking like there isn't any real evidence in this case, in spite of what's been reported, and it actually suits the Portuguese now to just leave the cloud of suspicion hanging over the parents, rather than admit that a child-abductor is still at large in their holiday resorts...

te]

What, you can argue, is not so rational is to subject your children to the risk, for instance, of travelling in a car where the odds of them coming to harm whilst still very small are none the less far far greater than the chances of them being abducted.
[/quote]

Sorry, can't buy into that theory. If this incident had happened to a single mum living on a council estate who had gone down the pub leaving her three kids alone we would not be writing about this now as the remaining kids would have been taken into care.

We all try to do the best by our kids to keep them safe and away from harm. Sure things happen, you loose your grip on your toddlers hand and they run into the road, they slip out of their seat belt, a hot water cylinder boils up and causes the death of a child. But generally you would try and minimise the risks.

Never mind the risk of abduction, what if one of the kids had woken and had a nightmare and was alone and frightened and crying for mum and dad who were boozing down the bar.

If I were their parents I'd demand I be charged with negligence to at least pay for the crime I'd committed in allowing a person or persons unknown to abduct and probably murder one of my children. How do they sleep at night? Why is Kate McCann spending most of her day shopping for new tops to wear?

i thought you said you were a nice person!

how do you know what kate macann is doing?
are you stalking her..

you are a stupid man.
do you think any court imposed sentence could be worse that what the macanns feel now.

actually, i cant decide if you are naive or just vindictive.

mods
i wont carry on with this, there would be no point, everybody beats joe to a standstill then he ends up trying some pathetic joke at the end of a series of irritating posts.

Have you ever seen her wearing the same top twice?

Sponsored Links
Back