Madeline/ Daily Mail

oh dear..

a little girl has been taken and is almost certainly dead and you express your innermost feelings about her TOPS :rolleyes:

i dont see her tops, i see her torture, her guilt and regret for leaving the kids.

kates life is finished because every where she goes she will meet someone like you-who will complain about her tops and other less important things..

you couldnt help yourself.... :rolleyes:

enough :oops:

Sponsored Links
Kate McCann is a doctor that made a regular practice of leaving her kids 'home alone' whilst she went out drinking. It wasn't like she'd left the kid in the car whilst she nipped into the Post Office. She is to blame for her own guilt - but she's not too guilty to get dressed up every time she goes out the door. It's a disgrace.

but she's not too guilty to get dressed up every time she goes out the door. It's a disgrace.

So if she were fat, ugly and unkempt that would not be a disgrace am I to presume?? Don't get so hung up on appearances Joe.....we don't know for sure but the chances are that those parents are suffering in the way AtoZ describes. It's a bit sad if castigating them in this way gives you some inner comfort.

'shoulder on chip your' are words that come to mind but not necessarily in that order

No chip. I have raised 2 kids (not baby goats) and I can say hand on heart that we NEVER left them home alone. The Mcanns even had a child minding facility at the complex but refused it.

If it were a fat ugly Council Tenant the press would be baying for her blood and no fund would ever have been set up.

What about all the other kids that go missing? Aren't they equally as important? (and they aren't always 'home alone' either).

If I left my car keys in the ignition rather than lock my car up - and one day someone took it - would the insurance company pay up? No - they'd tell me it was my fault for not looking after my property. Same difference here.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately Joe's hobby is to upset people.

Perhaps he should take up stamp-collecting.

I think you will find that the public of the world hold the same opinion as I do, John. If that upsets a few lefties - then so be it.

I think you will find that the public of the world hold the same opinion as I do, John. If that upsets a few lefties - then so be it.

You have a serious problem Joe.
Your too honest, you say just what the majority of us think.

You have a serious problem Joe.
Your too honest, you say just what the majority of us think.

speak for yourself.
now he has moved from kates tops to what is blindingly obvious.
they made a massive life changing mistake in leaving their kids.

that is something the majority think, not that she shops at top shop or M/S.

what happened to the macanns forced all to look at the thing we do regarding the safety of our children. while i would not have left the kids it would have been for the choking/nightmare/fire reasons, not because there was a wrong-un about.
i simply dont believe that people dont put their children in more danger every single day.
we are so ready to critsise the macanns for their judgement but none of us would ever concede that we dont actually do everything right.

another thing, joe says they turned down babysitters but as usual he is wrong, there is a baby listening service which listens outside the door for distressed kids, that person does a round every so often. the macanns and their friends checked on the kids more often than the listening service would have.
once again people are subjected to the views of someone who knows little but shouts a lot.
you give him credence by suggesting honesty in his posts.

I agree they made a massive life changing mistake - and had done for the rest of the fortnight and even other holidays before that. That's what they did. They locked their kids in the room and went off drinking. I've still yet to hear them say it was their fault and it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't gone out to get a skin-full.

There were ten or eleven of them (adults) why couldn't they have put all the kids into one apartment and take it in turns for one of the group to stay behind, stay sober and give the kids a proper (and safe) holiday.

Is that too much to ask?

I wonder how many people on this forum remember the Butlins (and Pontins) child listening service where adults went out and left the child alone in the chalet asleep.

Messages used to flash up in the clubs and bars saying "Baby crying in chalet number ??" and the parents would go back, get them back to sleep, and then go out again.

Police and social services would be called in now.

Oh how I long for simpler times :LOL:

MW

now its a skin-full
i think this man must have intimate knowledge of the macanns

you know all about kates tops and you know their drinking habits and that they did the same on other holidays..

why didnt the police mention the skin-full btw.... or did you make that up

my garden is bigger than the distance those kids were from the parents.

is it too much to ask that you stop with the jeffery archer :rolleyes:

god help you if you ever do anything wrong :oops:

now its a skin-full
i think this man must have intimate knowledge of the macanns

you know all about kates tops and you know their drinking habits and that they did the same on other holidays..

why didnt the police mention the skin-full btw.... or did you make that up

my garden is bigger than the distance those kids were from the parents.

is it too much to ask that you stop with the jeffery archer :rolleyes:

god help you if you ever do anything wrong :oops:

According to the waiters they were drinking plenty - were you there to say they were not? The bar staff certainly were - so I'll believe them thanks all the same.

As for the tops - show me a picture of Kate MCcCan wearing the same outfit twice. Gwon - I double dare you.

The adults were in a bar down the road and round the corner out of sight of the apartment. That's some garden you've got there.

Now come on - just where are you getting your information from. Are you an expert on the McCanns?

joe-90";p="795026 said:
No chip. I have raised 2 kids (not baby goats) and I can say hand on heart that we NEVER left them home alone. .

With you on this one Joe we had holidays with our two Daughters even went to Florida when they were young never left them alone all part of the expierience to take them out for meals e.t.c plenty of time for a social life away from the kids when you are at home.

Oompah wrote in support of Joe....'With you on this one Joe we had holidays with our two Daughters even went to Florida when they were young never left them alone'

What a couple of self righteous people you are.

So nether Joe nor Oompah have put their children at unavoidable risk then!!. OK lets examine that.....you subject your children to 'avoidable' risk every time you have them in your car (and increase that risk when you no doubt tune in the radio or take a phone call, hands free or otherwise or engage in conversation whilst driving). You subject your children to risk every time they go on a theme park ride....the fact is you subject your children to risk every single day.
You will justify those actions by arguing that they are unavoidable day to day activities....yes they are but they carry a far greater risk than having your child abducted or worse in a peaceful crime free area of south west Portugal whilst you have dinner a short distance away .

Do you recall that case in Northern England where a young girl was taken from her bath tub??? were her parents at fault for subjecting their child to 'risk' for leaving her unattended??[/quote]

Oompah wrote in support of Joe....'With you on this one Joe we had holidays with our two Daughters even went to Florida when they were young never left them alone'

What a couple of self righteous people you are.

So nether Joe nor Oompah have put their children at unavoidable risk then!!. OK lets examine that.....you subject your children to 'avoidable' risk every time you have them in your car (and increase that risk when you no doubt tune in the radio or take a phone call, hands free or otherwise or engage in conversation whilst driving). You subject your children to risk every time they go on a theme park ride....the fact is you subject your children to risk every single day.
You will justify those actions by arguing that they are unavoidable day to day activities....yes they are but they carry a far greater risk than having your child abducted or worse in a peaceful crime free area of south west Portugal whilst you have dinner a short distance away .

Do you recall that case in Northern England where a young girl was taken from her bath tub??? were her parents at fault for subjecting their child to 'risk' for leaving her unattended??
[/quote]

Big big difference to leaving three children alone in an unlocked apartment and taking them for a day out which involves a drive in the car.

If as parents you want a week away wthout kids then leave the little-uns at home with grandparents/other responsible people and go and enjoy yourselves. If you are taking children on holiday then you should be looking after them properly not leaving them alone where they can get frightened/harmed. Take them to the restaurant, have an early dinner, go back to the apartments and sit on the patio enjoying a glass or two.

Self righteous.....no I don't think so.

Commonsense to me I'm afraid.

I bet they wouldn't go out from the apartment leaving money/camera passports in plain view.

Anyway I am not going to argue on, you think it's OK to leave kids alone and I don't, two different opinions of which we are both entitled to. :)

Sponsored Links
Back