Magnabooster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cost £209. Offered by BG engineer on a ten year old mains pressure ch system with Ideal boiler. Had inhibitor when first filled, has been part emptied and filled a few times but thats it. Worth it or not? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Mains Pressure CH System, you mean Pressurised system?

Yes always worth it, will pro-long life and maybe even increase you're efficiency, can make the boiler last longer also, stop ****ty brakdowns/ leaks

Magnabooster is the best built domestic filter on the market

£209 is a good price

Why not?

Gas men are working for 2 cheap a price all to often, we are skilled tradesmen, and £209 for this job is fair in my opinion

I may charge more, depending on job, but would have to see them, i have ppl buying them for much higher than that with no qualms

But then again you get what you pay for

Sponsored Links
Cost £209. Offered by BG engineer on a ten year old mains pressure ch system with Ideal boiler. Had inhibitor when first filled, has been part emptied and filled a few times but thats it. Worth it or not? :confused:

I normally charge £130 / £150 ,so £209 for BG is good

I normally charge £130 / £150 ,so £209 for BG is good

£209 is a special price because they are skint. It's normally £249, more in londonshire.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back