Munich

Sponsored Links
Heard it on the BBC who said the attackers were German nationals. That makes it OK then, can't possibly be Islamic terrorists can they?

It is a very sad world, the amount of death and destruction in the middle east is bound to be mirrored in the west.
There was a suicide bomb attack in Baghdad yesterday which I read killed at least 250 people.
As much of a ruthless , murderous tyrant Hussain was normal people were a lot safer there then, than now.

I've heard is 6 people dead so far, many injured and that they are on the run. Sorry to hear about Baghdad too, it really does seem like it's every day, so many innocent people.

Sorry for missing out the 'N' in Munich!

----------

Fixed it
mod 9

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Will be Himmy's mates again. The ones who can do no wrong. Considering, as he says, it's only a small minority, this 'minority' seems to be doing a good job in spreading death and destruction throughout Europe and the wider world.

Only thing more dangerous than this 'religion' are the lefty progressives who see no wrong and support the invasion - that's what it really is. Time to start large scale deportations to spread a message - and some lefties need to be offed when the undoubtedly start objecting. We're at a crossroads. Only way to preserve some semblance of civilisation and normality is to deport large numbers. Large numbers in caused the problem - large numbers out will solve it. There is no other way.

Woodbine - I think most of the terrorist acts in Europe have been carried out by that countries nationals. How does that get solved? Very very difficult.

Will be Himmy's mates again. The ones who can do no wrong. Considering, as he says, it's only a small minority, this 'minority' seems to be doing a good job in spreading death and destruction throughout Europe and the wider world.

Only thing more dangerous than this 'religion' are the lefty progressives who see no wrong and support the invasion - that's what it really is. Time to start large scale deportations to spread a message - and some lefties need to be offed when the undoubtedly start objecting. We're at a crossroads. Only way to preserve some semblance of civilisation and normality is to deport large numbers. Large numbers in caused the problem - large numbers out will solve it. There is no other way.
Ah Andras Brevik, I am sure he is one of Himmy's mates.

Woodbine - I think most of the terrorist acts in Europe have been carried out by that countries nationals. How does that get solved? Very very difficult.

Sometimes, but not always. As these 'nationals' are usually quite recent arrivals ( last 20 years), I don't think it would be too difficult to send them back.

But more urgently, we need to stop more arriving. In the last few weeks, security services foiled a plot in Dusseldorf by four people who had arrived in Mad Merkel's swarms. It won't be easy, but before they arrived in big numbers, muslim terrorism was rare in Europe. Our ancestors have spent hundreds of years keeping them out. Now we know why.

If you have any workable ideas to solve the problem, I would be interested.

I don't think sending all nationals with a foreign family background is feasible or fair? There's not many (luckily) and it's unfair I think to send these people 'back' because of a few.

I guess education is the key? Start teaching em at schools, but that's a long term thing and may not help the loners. damaged people who seem to gravitate towards joining Isis. Intelligence (as they are doing) keeping tabs on certain websites, people that go overseas to training camps etc. I really do not know as you can tell!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sometimes, but not always. As these 'nationals' are usually quite recent arrivals ( last 20 years), I don't think it would be too difficult to send them back.

But more urgently, we need to stop more arriving. In the last few weeks, security services foiled a plot in Dusseldorf by four people who had arrived in Mad Merkel's swarms. It won't be easy, but before they arrived in big numbers, muslim terrorism was rare in Europe. Our ancestors have spent hundreds of years keeping them out. Now we know why.

Most of the recent attacks have been by people BORN in Europe. How do we send them back?

Sometimes, but not always. As these 'nationals' are usually quite recent arrivals ( last 20 years),
Yes, you're right. That was true of the 7/7 London attackers.

Two of them did arrive here about twenty years previously and one thirty years previously.

That's when they were born here.

The other was born in Jamaica.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Profiles

The US interned all Japanese residents at the outbreak of WW2; They now consider that a mistake.

It is 5 years to the day since Andreis Brevik massacred all those children. I think there is more chance that these guys were friends of woodbine not Himaginn.

Most of the recent attacks have been by people BORN in Europe. How do we send them back?

I'm sure we could find a way if there was a will. Either that or accept ever rising body counts.

That's it, don't think there is a will to send innocent people away.

Sponsored Links
Back