Muslims Like Us

Sounds more like you three who like to moan about everything anyone else writes who has a different opinion than you.

How come no one is allowed to complain about matters, which have affected others but not themselves, except you (three) who seem to feel so affronted by posts and threads which do not affect you?

It is, though, more telling to note the points to which you (three) do not respond rather than the ones which bring the predictable usual blathering.

Sponsored Links
"something you want to do, that you think you can't because of what you call Political Correctness"

A very great shortage of examples.
Can't blame them for trying though. Been rather funny watching the RWR squirm on this one.

Hey M itch, how's that sleep apnoea?

Sponsored Links
What planet are you from Wanna? Are you seriously telling us that professional tennis players don't play their matches on a tennis court? Of course the term "Guerrilla tennis" is (and has been ) used to describe a style of tennis. Poor chap should not have been dropped due to pressure from "The offended" on social media. I wonder if you are one of these "Offended on behalf of others, who aren't offended in the first place"??
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. If that opinion is based on your own assumptions and not reading the news reports, then it is of little value. EFLImpudence's links refers to a Nike advert of two such professional tennis players suddenly arriving at an intersection and begin playing tennis, NOT ON A TENNIS COURT! Guerrilla style!
So, when that opinion is based on misunderstanding and confusion of gorilla style and guerrilla style, the opinion is devalued.
Gorilla Style
Going about something artistic under-equipped, uneducated and trying to make the best of it using raw intuition, improvisation and raw talent.
I don't know much about theory, I just let it flow depending on how I feel, it's just gorilla style.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gorilla Style
Guerrilla style
the use of surprise raids, sabotage, etc.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Guerrilla+tactics

Perhaps both words could be utilised to explain Venus Williams style during that match. Which one did he actually use?
Doug Adler's employer stopped using his services, he had no contract. They accepted that they did not know which word he used, and therefore did not suggest he was racist.

I have never personally experienced racism either.
JohnD will presumably try and persuade me that it too therefore does not exist.
I thought that this was your normal argument, trying to persuade others that racism does not exist?
RACISM
See, we can't (as in not possible to) be racist against the Irish.

EFLImpudence said:
..but the point is it's not racism if they're the same race. Probably tribalism but can't be racism.

Ah. The dreaded RACISM.
I didn't notice any women of a different race. Had she left?

Jews and Palestinians are definitely the same race, so racism between them is not possible.
etc. etc.

Last edited:
That you put "you" in the question was just a clever restricting get-out

As a matter of fact, Gerry foolishly pretended in his post that he, personally, had been prevented from using the term.

Obviously, that was not true.

ELF, I hope you're blocking Himmy again. It's not worth ever trying to engage.
Haven't actually blocked wannaby -yet.

I did make a mistake in replying to one of his posts.

I see he has just proved beyond doubt that he is Himmy. Still doesn't understand what race is or means.

Haven't actually blocked wannaby -yet.

I did make a mistake in replying to one of his posts.

I see he has just proved beyond doubt that he is Himmy. Still doesn't understand what race is or means.
That does not address my point. It attempts to divert the discussion.

Sponsored Links
Back