location asked
time off day
and even day off the week

unless your sample size is large
your morals are scrupulous
and agenda very neutral
you can make black be white and right be wrong and left be right :confused:

Sponsored Links
To be perfectly honest, and the way things are going at the moment, at my time of live I'm beginning to think that I couldn't care less.
Tbh JBR, I am feeling the same way. When you read some of the blinkered tripe written on this forum alone, you realise that standing up for Britain and the people in it is futile. Britain will sink under the weight of those falling over themselves to give it away. The courage and stoicism of our grandparents and great grandparents lost forever as we surrender our values and life style to those wishing to destroy it.

The blinkered on here are either too naïve to see ahead or they are part of the plan to destroy us. It's a shame because Britain was certainly a good place to grow up in. I only wish I could see some of their faces on the day the penny drops.

Sponsored Links
The courage and stoicism of our grandparents and great grandparents lost forever as we surrender our values and life style to those wishing to destroy it.
Indeed. In some ways I am glad that my parents are dead: my father, who fought in the war, in particular.
Of course, there are still many men who fought to defend this country and are still alive. I can only imagine what they must be thinking.

The courage and stoicism of our grandparents and great grandparents lost forever as we surrender our values and life style to those wishing to destroy it.
Indeed. In some ways I am glad that my parents are dead: my father, who fought in the war, in particular.
Of course, there are still many men who fought to defend this country and are still alive. I can only imagine what they must be thinking.
Like this guy?
http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new...house-desperate-syrian-refugees-31517094.html

Like this guy?
http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new...house-desperate-syrian-refugees-31517094.html
Obviously someone doing that would make the news but anyone not doing it wouldn't.

Like this guy?
Obviously someone doing that would make the news but anyone not doing it wouldn't.
I think you can't say whether people would do it or not without asking, regardless of which wars they have fought in.

It would be interesting to see who he invites into his home. Will it be a nice married man and his wife with a couple of kids or four twenty year olds, angry with the world. I suspect he (like Sir Nob Geldof) will cherry-pick the nice ones and the latter will be sent off to a council estate to annoy the locals.

Like this guy?
That's entirely up to him, just the same as Saint Bob. If someone wants to give up part of their home to someone else, who am I to argue.
Just so long as they aren't taking full advantage of our generous handouts system and health service.

Of course, it's not just the 'migrants' (didn't they used to be called 'immigrants'?), it's the likelihood of ISIS terrorists coming in under cover. It will be interesting to see how soon the $*it hits the fan, and when it does I wonder whether the same TV reporters who were gushing about poor helpless refugees will be gushing about poor helpless terrorists.

Like this guy?

Without wishing to disrespect an old soldier, I think this may be one old Tommy who is still suffering the effects of shell-shock.

to be honest polls are useless you can sway then
by question asked
location asked
time off day
and even day off the week

unless your sample size is large
your morals are scrupulous
and agenda very neutral
you can make black be white and right be wrong and left be right :confused:

Your poems don't rhyme. :D

Sorry All. Pam Ayers - you ain't! (n)

According to the newspapers Corbyn had it off with Diane Abbott,the papers also said he has a bicycle and an allottment and he loves to end the day with a hot chocolate,i wonder if they meant the stuff you drink.

According to the newspapers Corbyn had it off with Diane Abbott,
Yuk

It started with a kiss
You sexy thing

the papers also said ...he loves to end the day with a hot chocolate,i wonder if they meant the stuff you drink.
Nope, music.

I believe in miracles
So you win again
Everyone's a winner
No doubt about it
Don't stop now

Like this guy?

Would he give a room to a British person unable to get a home due to the high prices and high rents, and lack of social housing?

Sponsored Links
Back