New Labour Leader - one hour away

Money, money, money.
Are these the migrants that are 2 and half times LESS likely to be claiming benefit when compared to WASP Britons?
Are they?
Or are you just comparing curry shop owners and taxi drivers to white British yobs?
According to the government statistics, yes. Am I not allowed to compare hard working, tax paying immigrants to white yobs, born and bred here? Double standards much?

Sponsored Links
people who detest us and everything we stand for

Just out of interest, if they detest us and everything we stand for, why do they want to come here?

Because stupid people let them in, give them what they want, and don't even expect them fit in with mainstream society. They're pretty hopeless people, who can't get it together in their own countries. So we let them in to destabilise ours.

Money, money, money.
Are these the migrants that are 2 and half times LESS likely to be claiming benefit when compared to WASP Britons?
Are they?
Or are you just comparing curry shop owners and taxi drivers to white British yobs?
According to the government statistics, yes. Am I not allowed to compare hard working, tax paying immigrants to white yobs, born and bred here? Double standards much?

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding me. I'm comparing examples of productive immigrants (curry shop owners and taxi drivers - just examples, although admittedly tongue-in-cheek) with non-productive indigenous people (white yobs) of which, sadly, we already have too many. Comparing these will, of course, show that such immigrants are 2 1/2 times less likely to be claiming benefits than WASP Britons.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd be more than happy to import productive immigrants of any nationality (provided they are not coming here to destroy the country) in exchange on a one-to-one basis for our indigenous yobs and criminals.

But have the government statistics you are quoting been 'massaged'? As we are all aware, statistics can show whatever the compilers want them to show and for that reason I tend to take them with a pinch of salt, especially government statistics.

Money, money, money.

You need to do your research properly, Mike. It's the EU migrants that make a positive contribution to The UK's economy. Non EU migrants are a massive drain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Think about it logically. Abdul earns a few quid driving his taxi, some of which he even declares. So, he pays a paltry amount in tax and NI. His wife doesn't work and their six kids need an education and medical care. He's claiming tax credits, Housing Benefit, child allowance x 6, etc, etc, etc. Who's making up the difference? Who's funding this lot?

And as for not claiming benefits, they go out of their way to make themselves unemployable by often not learning the language and insisting on hiding under a sheet. When's the last time you saw one of their women in a full cover doing a day's work?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/9756882/NHS-spends-11-million-on-interpreters.html

No wonder they love good old Blighty!
Excellent examples, WS, and neither of them from the Daily Mail, and so not subject to the usual criticism and derision!

Sponsored Links
Money, money, money.

You need to do your research properly, Mike. It's the EU migrants that make a positive contribution to The UK's economy. Non EU migrants are a massive drain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Think about it logically. Abdul earns a few quid driving his taxi, some of which he even declares. So, he pays a paltry amount in tax and NI. His wife doesn't work and their six kids need an education and medical care. He's claiming tax credits, Housing Benefit, child allowance x 6, etc, etc, etc. Who's making up the difference? Who's funding this lot?

And as for not claiming benefits, they go out of their way to make themselves unemployable by often not learning the language and insisting on hiding under a sheet. When's the last time you saw one of their women in a full cover doing a day's work?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/9756882/NHS-spends-11-million-on-interpreters.html

Excellent examples, WS, and neither of them from the Daily Mail, and so not subject to the usual criticism and derision!

Thanks JB, but I avoid Mail quotes/links like the plague. They're often saying much the same as the other rags, but don't carry any credibility around these here parts.

Last edited:
Money, money, money.

Thanks JB, but I avoid Mail quotes/links like the plague. They're often saying much the same as the other rags, but don't carry any credibility around there here parts.

The Mail tends to invent or embellish stories, the Telegraph is as you say more respected, biased but trustworthy.

The Mail tends to invent or embellish stories, the Telegraph is as you say more respected, biased but trustworthy.
Fortunately, some of us have the mental capacity to read stories in the Mail and sort the wheat from the chaff. Admittedly, some exaggeration but I agree with many of their opinions.

One thing I deplore, though, is that some of their 'journalists' who write the articles presented on their smartphone app need to learn how to spell correctly. They often write in American which, I presume, indicates that they don't know how to change their spellchecker to Real English.

I used to read the daily mail years ago,i had to give it up as i realised i was becoming addicted to it, it got to the stage were i couldn't pass a newsagents without getting an uncontrollable urge to have a look at the mails latest headline in order to get burst of outraged indignation to set me for the day.
Stories like "The Poles are eating our Swans" and "Man finds Romanians living in his roofspace" were enough to get me angry enough to waste 60p to buy the Mail in order to get the rest of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree. You can pick up a Daily Mail feeling full of the joys of spring. Half an hour later, you're Mr Angry. I've weaned myself off and prefer the no nonsense reporting of The Telegraph. Bit bleedin' steep though, but my origami skills are coming along well with having to wrestle with a broadsheet.

...to get me angry enough to waste 60p to buy the Mail in order to get the rest of the story.
We only actually buy one on Saturdays (also for the TV magazine) and they're 90p!
During the week, I look at the Mail app on my smartphone. That's free.

If you shop at waitrose you get a free newspaper if you spend more than £5 in the week and £10 at weekends. Not sure if you have waitrose up north. Do you have electricity and flush loos?

Thank G-d for the English Channel before it is renamed the common EU travel Zone,75 years since we stopped the Germans,now we have Ryanair flying foreigners in every hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Belfast, every time i come back from the pub and switch on the local news it usually starts with " a man has been found with a gunshot to the leg in Belfast, after listening to this almost every night i am starting to wonder how many legs has this bloke got.

I suspect armed gangs still carry out punishment shootings, as a service to the community. They do it to drug dealers, that sort of thing. Presumably drug dealers who are not part of their gang.

Sponsored Links
Back