New Labour Leader - one hour away

Would he give a room to a British person unable to get a home due to the high prices and high rents, and lack of social housing?
Good point. And if he would, why hasn't he already?
I have a suspicion that many people, and this chap may well be one, are easily affected by all the media reporters going out of their way to feel sorry for these people. Thanks to slick (and biased) reporting, their consciences are pricked and they feel the need 'to do something'.

Sheeple!

Sponsored Links
The courage and stoicism of our grandparents and great grandparents lost forever as we surrender our values and life style to those wishing to destroy it.
Indeed. In some ways I am glad that my parents are dead: my father, who fought in the war, in particular.
Of course, there are still many men who fought to defend this country and are still alive. I can only imagine what they must be thinking.
Like this guy?
http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new...house-desperate-syrian-refugees-31517094.html

Would he give a room to a British person unable to get a home due to the high prices and high rents, and lack of social housing?
Probably would, if someone asked him.

The courage and stoicism of our grandparents and great grandparents lost forever as we surrender our values and life style to those wishing to destroy it.
Indeed. In some ways I am glad that my parents are dead: my father, who fought in the war, in particular.
Of course, there are still many men who fought to defend this country and are still alive. I can only imagine what they must be thinking.
Like this guy?
http://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new...house-desperate-syrian-refugees-31517094.html

Without wishing to disrespect an old soldier, I think this may be one old Tommy who is still suffering the effects of shell-shock.
So a guy offering a home to refugees is suffering from PTSD? That sounds fairly disrespectful, saying that about someone who was willing to lay his life down to protect your way of life.

I reckon he went to fight the Nazi's to protect the British way of life that includes helping people in need, whether they are British or not.

Sponsored Links
Like this guy?

Bu the fact that he thought about migrants first is odd.

Like this guy?

Bu the fact that he thought about migrants first is odd.
Does it say he thought about them first?

Like this guy?

Without wishing to disrespect an old soldier, I think this may be one old Tommy who is still suffering the effects of shell-shock.
So a guy offering a home to refugees is suffering from PTSD? That sounds fairly disrespectful, saying that about someone who was willing to lay his life down to protect your way of life.

How is wanting to allow in large amounts of people who detest us and everything we stand for, and are only stopped from attacking us by a massive 24/7 operation by our security services, protecting my way of life?

I did say 'Without wishing to disrespect an old soldier,' and I am fully aware that we owe him, and millions like him, a massive debt. Thank you. However, what he and many others are trying to do now is extremely misguided and can't be equated to two WWs in any way.

Hey Squeaky & JB....

Get off the Morose Juice for a second! You are mourning the loss of a country before it has even gone!!

Sponsored Links
Back