Novichock

Well these 2 Russians flew in on a Russian airline & then flew back to Russia on the same air line

So the way I see it and the given the 2 pics , the Russians could offer an explanation as to who they are and what they were doing in the UK ?

Tis simple the Russins could track them down and ask them " What were you visiting the UK for" "Why did u visit Salsbury"

They both look shifty to me ;)

Sponsored Links
How far do you want to go back, Ireland may Ireland but is also in the British Isles, just because it is an Island doesn't mean it is one nation.
Britain is an Island but it has 3 separate nations united by the consent of the constituent nations.
If one of the constituent nations decide they want self rule ,should that wish be denied just because they live on and Island.
People have been migrating around the British Isles for thousands of years

Well these 2 Russians flew in on a Russian airline & then flew back to Russia on the same air line

So the way I see it and the given the 2 pics , the Russians could offer an explanation as to who they are and what they were doing in the UK ?

Tis simple the Russins could track them down and ask them " What were you visiting the UK for" "Why did u visit Salsbury"

They both look shifty to me ;)
They also filled in a visa application form at the British embassay in Moscow ,so they must have put down a reason for their visit.

How far do you want to go back, Ireland may Ireland but is also in the British Isles, just because it is an Island doesn't mean it is one nation.
Britain is an Island but it has 3 separate nations united by the consent of the constituent nations.
If one of the constituent nations decide they want self rule ,should that wish be denied just because they live on and Island.
People have been migrating around the British Isles for thousands of years

See the difference ?

Sponsored Links
Maybe politically/media driven?
(Madeleine McCann comes to mind!)

Or spending millions to do a cover up?
Hillsborough comes to mind...
Soon to be followed by Grenfell !

I wonder if the fact that lots of residents changed their ugly fire doors for more pleasant ones will ever be mentioned. Tragic incident I agree with damning culpability, but nevertheless.

since the fire went through the window and ran up the outside of the building, the doors will doubtless be mentioned.

How many "more pleasant ones" do you think were fitted?

Hawk: do you believe 9/11 was engineered by the US Government?

since the fire went through the window and ran up the outside of the building, the doors will doubtless be mentioned.

How many "more pleasant ones" do you think were fitted?

Over 100. That said the ones fitted were inadequate, if for 1 minute you are saying I think that absolves the authorities of culpability. Then you would be wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back