omg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
omg :eek: just watched a female circumcision on the telly on uktv documentary

these people are animals allowing this to happen to there daughters i hope the video eveidence is used to prosecute the ones doing it man it made me feel sick bastards

and guess what they where muslims ?? somalia do they have them there ?

Sponsored Links
You should stick to "Magic Roundabout" in future Slogger. :LOL:

What one finds repulsive, to another it's life as normal.

Sponsored Links
Not defending anything? just merely making the point that what is one's cup of tea is not necessarily anothers.
How many people watch natives of africa eating grubs taken from trees and go euggghhh, to them it is a nutritious meal perhaps they cringe that we can eat the carcasses of dead animals over here?

No one makes a fuss about male circumcision, maybe thats because it's not carried out by muslims.

There are lots of practices that happen in other societies which we may find distasteful and likewise, it doesn't mean to say we have the rights to say its wrong or try and stop them.

Wasn't there a chap called Hitler who had this attitude?

There seems to be a few of us who are getting far too carried away on this forum with the anti muslim attitude. Are you fully paid up members of the BNP by any chance. Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

there was another post about female genital mutilation only a couple of days ago (cant find it, someone post link??).

i think it can be agreed by most that its out of order. just because it happens in other societies, doesnt mean it can happen here. we do have a right to oppose it here in the UK. i should add that my personal view is that male circumcision, tail docking in dogs, ear cropping etc.. is also out of order, unless of course, its what the recipient wants.
also im pretty sure muslims do male circumcision, but ill check and confirm on that later.

there is a danger here that muslims are getting associated with FGM. this has nothing to do with muslims. FGM can't be defended. opposing FGM isn't anti-muslim.

You should also know that it is ONLY African Muslims that perform female circumcision, and usually it is the Somali, Nigerian, Chad and CAF ones, the North African Arab Muslims do not do this.

It is not part of Islamic culture, it is part of African Culture.

I personally think it repugnant and should be a criminal offence if carried out in the UK, but then I think the same of male circumcision too, both are child abuse and both repugnant, yet no-one stops the latter.

I think ritual body modification is wrong all together. However, there is sometimes a medical need for male circumcision.

As Jim says, and as I said in a thread somewhere a couple of days ago, it is an AFRICAN tradition. It is no more a part of islam than the pagan superstitions and traditions we have kept are Christian rites.

kendor said:

the little girls where screaming that they where dying ? you have a flippant attitude to this cultural my arse it is barbarac at the least

i was hoping someone would come in the room where it was happening and blow that witchy old woman away shame it didnt happen

user56565 said:
there was another post about female genital mutilation only a couple of days ago (cant find it, someone post link??).

i think it can be agreed by most that its out of order. just because it happens in other societies, doesnt mean it can happen here. we do have a right to oppose it here in the UK. i should add that my personal view is that male circumcision, tail docking in dogs, ear cropping etc.. is also out of order, unless of course, its what the recipient wants.
also im pretty sure muslims do male circumcision, but ill check and confirm on that later.

there is a danger here that muslims are getting associated with FGM. this has nothing to do with muslims. FGM can't be defended. opposing FGM isn't anti-muslim.

It was me who started writing about it on Friday night - in the 'good muslim country' thread

I said:-

Just slightly off subject but relevent anyway. Female genital mutilation (FGM) is a criminal offence in this Country but it is still happening. Young female children are either taken to another Country or the person undertaking the procedure is brought here to do it

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0067109.html

.........I've been told that they slip into the Country paid for and protected by the families who have brought them here to do this disgraceful practice and then slip away again......!

I'm not being racist by the way, as I know this is practised by many religious groups!

I also said:

There are laws in this Country to protect little girls who could be potential victims of this practice- I have been told there are cases of some of the 'older' girls who had it done as a child reporting their families to the authorities in order to stop their younger siblings from being 'done'.

Almost every sexual health event I've attended over the past couple of years has some kind of presentation about this suject (quite rightly so) - in order to increase the awareness of care professionals to the scale/extent of the problem.

Whilst I know you've probably read the link - I've seen the pictures of what this looks like which will stay in my mind forever!!

And:

I'm having problems getting onto the internet tonight - the best thing I can suggest you do is type in 'FGM definitions' into google or whatever search engine you use - this will clearly describe the different types (I think there's 4) and how it is done.
It will be difficult for you to find pictures though.......but believe me it's horrible!

It isn't necessarily a religious thing though - it's done for lots of reasons eg tradition, custom, family honour, maintaining chastity etc, etc and not forgetting of course the benefits to heightening the sexual pleasure of the male!!!!

kendor said:
Slavery was normal, for the blacks borne into it, at one time. Didn't make it right.

Quote.....John Lennon.... "Woman is the ****** of the world".....Auto censor strikes again

nstreet said:
No one makes a fuss about male circumcision, maybe thats because it's not carried out by muslims.

There are lots of practices that happen in other societies which we may find distasteful and likewise, it doesn't mean to say we have the rights to say its wrong or try and stop them.

Wasn't there a chap called Hitler who had this attitude?

There seems to be a few of us who are getting far too carried away on this forum with the anti muslim attitude. Are you fully paid up members of the BNP by any chance. Don't tar everyone with the same brush.

you never seen them doing this m8ty it was barbaric

nstreet

Do your research mate. Female c is carried out for entirely different reasons. In terms of lost sensation, think of the male equivalent as having your glans and frenulum removed.

For once, I will agree with Slogger. It is barbaric.

Sponsored Links
Back